Time to bust out the Rizlona server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gremin, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Gremin Augur

Crayon123, Fethos and Fallfyres like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I was just thining the same !

both servers at max!
    Fethos likes this.
  3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Why the issue isn't the server, it's the useless login servers
  4. Fethos Lorekeeper

They're just trying to keep it OG- Thousands of players not able to get in, just like 1999
  5. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

Que is now over 30 mins just for Mangler, but wait your que program does nothing but create "unknown errors"
    You state over a million people trying to connect yet your servers capacity is far far below that ....need I say more
    Fethos likes this.
  6. Kywen Augur

Where are you getting this figure of one million?
  7. Lenyr New Member

DBG trying to claim a million or more people trying to log onto the new servers is ridiculous. Its a DBG pipe dream to make that kind of idiotic and lame excuse.
  8. Roxxlyy Augur

Lol, the "1 million and 12 people" comment made by myself was an intentional exaggeration for "a lot" (and I thought it was obvious that it was in jest, since the number was oddly specific).

Opening up additional servers will not resolve this issue, as the bottleneck right now is coming from players logging into the game and that process. This should resolve in time, and if populations on Mangler and Selo are hefty, we will open the additional servers.
    andross77, Pirlo, adetia and 3 others like this.
  9. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

Thank you for your response Roxxlyy
  10. Hinastorm Elder

Did you REALLY take the 1 mil+ comment at face value? ............
  11. Sultan Elder

Can't you tell if the populations are going to be hefty by looking at how many people are trying to log in right now?
  12. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

lol no, but if a dev/Gm can so called
    Why can't i
  13. EnchFWO Augur

Where would this announcement be made (if it happens)? EQ uses like 999 different forms of communication across this site and social media so it'd be helpful to know.
  14. Fethos Lorekeeper

Calling on this. Can log into any other server just fine. If that were the case, all other servers would be experiencing this too
  15. Leifer Augur

Why don't they have the foresight to start two or three different servers at the exact same time with the intention of merging them when populations fall off? Did we learn nothing from the Ragefire/Lockjaw experience?
  16. Fethos Lorekeeper

b/c no one at daybreak knows how to merge without royally messing things up. Hence why LJ and RF still aren't merged
    Gremin likes this.
  17. Trevalon Augur

what you end up with is a Vulak/Fippy situation where one server is big and the other is small and it just fragments the population for no good reason.

Does it make it crappy we cant get in now? yes, but for the health of the servers don't release new servers unless you plan to merge them a few months from now.

That and I am convinced they do not know how to actually merge servers anymore, that or don't have the tech to do it.
  18. Storm Cloud New Member

Let me throw the BS flag also on this....are you trying to tell us that you only have ONE login server for all servers.....
    Fethos likes this.
  19. Bento Elder

Can you at least let us know a time table? Weve been sitting here for an hour and half. If its going to be hours you should at least let us know. A little transparency would be nice. Like when you raise the cap for example.
  20. Leifer Augur

Live servers have been merged many times over the years.