TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Pleasantvalley Journeyman

Absolutely MORONIC to release a server on the weekend. Should have been Monday or Tuesday.
    KennyJr likes this.
  2. Lady Julae New Member

Coirnav also did not launch on a Saturday afternoon.
  3. a_librarian Augur

As far as I can tell the queue is not an actual line, it's just there to tell you the server is full. Feels like they are upping the cap in batches and when that happens the queue disappears until it's capped again.
  4. bober Lorekeeper

Anyone actually made it past char. creation yet?
    KennyJr likes this.
  5. Bonified Lorekeeper

ques are a myth , just as my title suggests
  6. Junlo Journeyman

haha hey guys! give us money for bags so you have a great play experience!

Jokes on you! you cant play! Thanks for $$ though!
  7. Junlo Journeyman

my friend is in game playing right now.. so some people are getting lucky
  8. Cappo New Member

Are we supposed to click OK on the box with Que timer or not? I can just see where clicking OK kicks me out of Que... Or not clicking OK keeps me from entering the Que...
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

wait was 5 minutes now after time out it is 26 !
  10. Torvius Journeyman

No doubt ....absolutely ridicilous.
  11. Pleasantvalley Journeyman

That's what I said the very next post.
  12. Zinkeh Augur

Maybe if we wrote the complaints in Russian?
    kdomg likes this.
  13. Leifer Augur

A new meaning for Time Locked server.
    KennyJr likes this.
  14. Nakami New Member

The queue is a ruse...there is no queue. It's just a way to get people to stop spamming the play button.
  15. RavenousOne New Member

Is this a mad rush to play a 20 year old elf simulator or poor management? Is there a server population somewhere so we can get an idea of how many people are waiting in queue/logged in?
  16. Xanathol Augur

It is painfully obvious that they have devoted zero resources to try to actually handle the load, instead deciding to simply throttle it - that is the sign of poor management, which doesn't care about the consumer experience in the least.
  17. Merick001 New Member

I have been trying on two PC's and getting different results. I have tried leaving the login queue window up starting with when it was 5 minutes, then 11, now 26 and it has yet to go into the game. On the other PC, I've closed the window after it says I am in the queue and I keep getting various timeout errors. Should we leave that window up, close it, or does it matter? And are people actually making it in through the queue?
  18. Sultan Elder

I have 3 comps stuck at 11m now for the past 27 mins.

I call bs on the queues.
    Fastlane likes this.
  19. Ayar New Member

20. Dannynine Journeyman

maybe you should consider making another server with mangler rule set ??

if the server are really that over loaded like they are in every progression server launch, then maybe the key would be to open a 3rd server to fix the problem
    Flood likes this.