Can't create character.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Clyve, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Pleasantvalley Journeyman

You guys made absolutely no improvements for launch from Phinigel to Agnarr to Coirnav to Mangler. Buy more powerful servers, this is a disgrace. You guys are awful at customer service, ten times over.
    mightyfp likes this.
  2. sleka Lorekeeper

ITT people who never got a please wait 6 years to log in - message. Welcome back to old school younger folks!
    Fallfyres likes this.
  3. Hufflepuff New Member

Something tells me I'll get a server disconnect message at 1707550 mins
    Fallfyres and yraapt like this.
  4. ArrMonk Journeyman

I haven't even gotten to a queue yet. It just keeps kicking me out to the server select screen after trying to load into east cabilis. 4 times in a row now. Also keeps eating my shaman's name, but my monk's is fine for some reason.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  5. Ilshade Augur

If you log into another server and back out seems to fix the character stuck problem and then go into one of the servers from there
  6. IgnisFirestarter New Member

they have killed the entire login system, I can't even log into an old server...
    Fallfyres likes this.
  7. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Please remove the queue at the least I had the sense of progress when I was getting the the character select screen....
    Fallfyres likes this.
  8. Hufflepuff New Member

You need to check your files or something I can get into any other server I want except for the TLPs
  9. Necromancer_Mangler New Member

wait time in queue was showing 400000+min, but it just started showing 24 mins
  10. Sakuraba Augur

This is nothing new.

And when you all went out of your ways to hype up the Mangler server specifically, you didn't help matters any, either.
    mightyfp and Fallfyres like this.
  11. Clyve Lorekeeper

Grats on the Saturday midday launch.
  12. Kahna Augur

It's more like the airline telling you they are going to bump you to a later flight because this one is overbooked... Which they do... on a pretty regular basis.
  13. Sinnje New Member

reached q time....error
  14. Clyve Lorekeeper

LOL I waited in the queue until it said I had 13 mins left, then got a timeout error.
  15. Fallfyres Augur

---------------------------
    Those with the MOST expendable funds and who easily have the choice of when to play/what amount of time to spend playing have COME. That is why the login/server issue has occurred. Wooooooot that there are SO many trying to play again; its awesome!!
  16. Sakuraba Augur

Yup. More clients for the Krono mills these big, multi-server guilds are running. xD

Though on a less sarcastic note, I am looking forward to Selo's once I get home and all the login shenanigans have hopefully settled down.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  17. Sinnje New Member

Q went from 11 to 26 now 34 after an unknown error each time
  18. Ootax Augur

I'm in and it's GLORIOUS!!! I've killed bats, and rats, and wish you all could be here with me.
  19. Clyve Lorekeeper

Queue time keeps going up each time I refresh to make sure I don't get timed out.

Can you release on Wed at 12am next time please?
    Snapdragyn likes this.
  20. Sinnje New Member

Those who gloat have no class.