TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Quill Augur

It was novel when it was used for Agnarr 3 years ago. Didn't work then either.
  2. kdomg Journeyman

Oh but I had no issues buying bags, smoothest experience ever...they nailed that one.
    Fallfyres and Lakeland like this.
  3. Lumiens Augur

The queue is just their clever trick to get everyone to stop mashing the login button.
    yraapt likes this.
  4. Kaeliss New Member

Still have not gotten past the Server Select screen.. just Error Timeout. The latest EQ Quest - can you successful get on Mangler or Selo and create a character? 1000 XP if so
  5. Lady Julae New Member

only a 296 day wait!
  6. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

You already said this in another thread, so I'll go ahead and give you the same response. They just got done laying off employees, how much cash do you think Daybreak is making right now?
  7. taliefer Augur

noone should be surprised, launching on a saturday afternoon was bound to cause issues. i get that its the actual 20th birthday of EQ (its my birthday too, eq stole it from me~) but probably wasnt a good idea
  8. yraapt New Member

yeah, except I started with a queue of 6 minutes and now it is literally telling me years
  9. Lorria Blackcat New Member

Two decades of this is crazy. I am a fan of the game. More preparation should have been done to prevent this.
  10. Ishbu Augur

So now Ive watched a streamer get to character select, kicked, get back and is now in game playing all while I am still never getting past server select.
  11. Skaeth New Member

Hahaha mine jumped up to avg wait time 853783m, only a mere 592 days to login guys, don't worry.
  12. Numiko Augur

it's gotten better~ wait time is now showing as 422K minutes .. or roughly 293 days to get in :eek:
    Fallfyres likes this.
  13. Dannynine Journeyman

i got 426898m myself
  14. Draks New Member

Well it just told me 853783m to log in :(

-edit- Ninjaed by Skaeth!

Now it just told me 18 minutes, I've already made my character but twice its dropped me trying to get in
  15. Sebiks New Member

have 468,868 minutes to go in queue lol

only 325 days to go, guess we'll almost be in Luclin by the time I login
  16. How Bazaar Lorekeeper

17. CaynEnable New Member

Really, like this is a surprise? How did daybreak manage to screw this up so bad... don't the see the forums? people planning to jump on these servers asap? How long have they been doing this?? embarrassing.
  18. Lakeland Lorekeeper

If they could actually implement a queue properly it would fix the problem of massive logins causing a problem. Sadly they can’t think ahead and set up a proper queue or implement one now it seems.
  19. Mexar New Member

1707551m ... 3+ years!
  20. Undustas Lorekeeper

Server will be on live by then!