TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Xiss Journeyman

Two words.

Soft.
    Launch.
  2. Psalmz Elder

No sign of queue for me, just repeated "unknown error" and "timeout". No useful message at all.

After 20 years they still can't get this right?!?!
  3. Sturn Augur

I think the average wait time is actually the average of how long people wait before exiting and restarting.
  4. queezzeenart New Member

If I click OK on the queue message screen, does it take me out of the queue?
  5. ikrouki New Member

lol and to top it out the server are full
  6. nazgull2k1 Elder

New time is now 6443085 minutes..

4,474 DAYS..

what a massive cluster*ahem* this is becoming. It's like watching the monkey figure out the nuclear launch codes..
  7. Stanky New Member

I just keep getting dropped from the que with errors.. I
  8. Thomasmgp Elder

When I started on Path of Exile's new league last weekend there was a queue. It said I was like 15867 and it actually counted down so I knew it was working. When I tried to log into Mangler it said there was a Queue and the wait time was 1m. That was 5 mins ago and Im still waiting to get in. If there is an actual queue it should know where I am in line so why doesnt it show me? I dont even know if Im supposed to click the OK in the box saying im in a queue.
  9. Dazedandconfused54 New Member

Character create screen not working. :(
  10. Lakeland Lorekeeper

First time said 1m, after 10 minutes I got a “time out error” now it says 6m but unlike every other game in the history of games with a queue this one doesn’t really let you know anything. No timer, no loading, just the same log in screen you can click login again and get an error but you really have zero idea if you truly in a queue or just sitting here like a dumb @ss.

*edit*
    Once again time out error after sitting here waiting. They can’t even get a queue right
  11. Ilshade Augur

actually Mangler was full first - so RIP selo :)
  12. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

Comparing this to a modern game is pretty dumb. They're still using the basics for this one.
  13. Vorkosh Journeyman

how do you guys still get this wrong? 12pm launch? more like 5pm launch once people actually get to log in
  14. Croak Augur

So I will be able to play in 84 days time, give or take

So see you in PoP on Selos... lol
  15. Stanky New Member

ROFL! Useless, just keep getting dropped due to errors.
  16. Psalmz Elder

Did that. Now just time outs and unknown errors.

Update: restarted EQ the queue is saying the average wait time is about 19 +DAYS!!
  17. Zinkeh Augur

There must have been a LOT of people sitting at the login screen. I was clicking join from the second i saw it go from Locked to Up and I've yet to get anything but "timeout" No queue or anything.
  18. Ninndar New Member

I keep getting told I am in a queue and then a few minutes later I get a time out error...
    Alemia, Dragon Jockey and Hateseeker like this.
  19. nazgull2k1 Elder

thank you for that utterly useless and completely unhelpful reply. Would you like to tell us all about the status of the Orange crop in Florida while yer at it? /eyeroll
    Stanky likes this.
  20. Ilshade Augur

So do we just wait at the queue screen or do we keep clicking ok? cant remember what they did last time -
    So to confirm just sit and wait and it will log you in right - its not April 1st