TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Meridian Augur

Timeouts and unknown errors. Ahh, memories!
  2. Roxxlyy Augur

EnchFWO likes this.
  3. EnchFWO Augur

4. Tchanam New Member

....but at least we are not trying to log in with Windows 98 OS and a 16Kbps connection to the internet.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  5. Supersong New Member

There is way more than 2000 people trying to log in. I think we should be happy for the increased popularity of everquest. Everyone needs to stop complaining. just give the team some time.
  6. Hateseeker Augur

Didnt you mean Classic experience?
  7. windbearer Lorekeeper

I saw Roxxlyy's response on another thread about 1million people logging into a 20-year old game. That's a cop out. I was on dial up 20 yrs ago, Im using a MUCH better connection now. The game might be that old but the servers and networks are not. This should not be happening
  8. Sakuraba Augur

Is this problem only on Mangler, or is it effecting Selo's too? I also notice now that they're investigating problems with FV...xD
  9. Knasher New Member

Was notified that server was at max and that i was in a queue ~1 min wait time...we will see
  10. ikrouki New Member

i keep geting time out
  11. Gremin Augur

Soon(TM)
  12. windbearer Lorekeeper

Sorry, but I can't buy the "20 year old game" excuse. The game is not being run on servers from 20 years ago on networks from 20 years ago and being accessed by those on dial-up connections. :)
    KennyJr and Ishbu like this.
  13. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

How you gonna jack my thread
  14. Ishbu Augur

Thats strange. Looking at the recent forum posts it looks like youre the only one.
  15. Primanti New Member

Yeah I remember the last time this happened and just like that time my wait time increases as I wait
  16. KennyJr New Member

Been trying to get on for almost an hour now and just got a message that says the server is at full capacity. WHY WAS I EVEN BORN!!!!!

/joke. calm down hecklers lol. Seriously though, full capacity server. sigh.
  17. Gremin Augur

Soon(TM)
  18. nazgull2k1 Elder

ROFL.. 1 minute?!?! You lucky bastard!!

Current Que for me is (get this..) 121243 minutes

So.. I cant play for 84 DAYS...

Now THAT'S a login que!
    Yinla and Dragon Jockey like this.
  19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

20. Skaeth New Member

How does the queue work in this game? There's no indication other than a message saying you're in the queue, avg wait time 1 min, but it's not true, nothing happens after a minute or even 5 minutes.