Agnarr, How much raid content can be done with 1 group?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ostill82, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Tachyon Augur

I'd think you could take out Vallon Zek in Tactics.
  2. RandomStrategy Augur

As a paladin, I am offended to be lumped in with "DPS".
  3. ostill82 New Member

I was thinking Ornate/Tranquility and LDoN, but it has been a long time since I did that content. I had a Time Geared Necro in era, but I don't remember what the other available gear was like at the time.
  4. Xhartor Augur

Isn't the Arch-Lich undead?
  5. RandomStrategy Augur

Rhag 1 and 2 are undead, but Arch Lich is not.

You'd be surprised how many mobs in PoP and back are *not* undead.
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

It’s funny that what’s doable on Agnarr is probably less than was doable in era PoP due to mighty buff.

AoW for example was easily doable with 2 Enchanters and 2 Clerics. Dlammaz and Kallis destroy him, DI healed NPCs for 100k and basically always triggered because their sub 20% HP Pool was so large, etc.

Other things like POFire and PoWater minis you could hide behind 2 or 3 charmed pets and just outlast most of them. Same with most Solusek Ro minis, etc.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

That's a really good case for implementing MOTM.

That's just depressingly OP lol.

Not that I wouldn't be the first to roll an ENC/CLR again though...
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

MOTM is depressing because all it involves is extra wasted time.

I wish there was another mechanic that wouldn't involve a 20+ minute fight to kill something 2 to 4 expansions back with a small crew.

I'd prefer challenge than boring 20+ minute fights where no one is in any danger.
  9. Psalmz Elder

On the TLP's, you can use the Agent of Change instances for Nagy and Vox: no level limit. I haven't tried them with a single group but they go down fast to 3 - 4 groups (Kunark era) just farming for scales.
  10. TimeBreak Elder

Really hard to say what just 1 group can do really. Only thing I remember doing with just 1 group was all of Classic and Kunark mobs. Also Sleepers Dragon's are easily 1 group-able but that's with gear, trying to judge group gear vs Elemental/Time gear is really hard.

I've done all the way up to VT and Emp with just 2 groups, but that was with 4-5 mostly BiS Time geared mains and another group worth of Elemental/Time geared boxes.