Necro Pet Graphics

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by GoblinTown, Mar 2, 2019.

1. GoblinTown New Member

Hello all, I was hoping that someone could shed some light on necromancer pet graphics for me please. I am playing one (currently early 30's) and all the pet's thus far seem to be very similar looking - normal looking skeletons. Are all the pets skeletons for necromancer/do they all look pretty much the same? I was reading that there was a specter and zombie but that info was from a very long time ago.

If anyone knows currently if there are any others, what they are and roughly when I might get them, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thizix - Iksar Necromancer on Erollisi Marr
  2. KingBIng New Member

I believe at level 59 or 60 you get the specter pet. Not sure what you get after that.
    GoblinTown likes this.
  3. GoblinTown New Member

Thank you.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Level 56 pet is a monk that looks a bit different, darker colored. Then starting at level 59 as KingBling said your pet is a specter, and they stay that way for a pretty long time. Then starting at (I believe) level 97 if you get level a appropriate pet focus, you start summoning zombie pets for a while. If anything changes 101+ I am not really sure.
  5. Moege Augur

101-105 with focus zombie
    106+ with focus say welcome back specter

And the specter will drive you insane with the wooosh wooh. Get a pet metamorph item asap. Anniversary starts soon and on the vendor there is a spider metamorph that you can get.
  6. GoneFission Augur

I don’t remember the levels, but there are a few necro pet illusions you can buy. Also, there’s a quest for Paza’s Cursed Remains to get an item with a decent zombie illusion. After a while, anything beats the specter default.
  7. Wrukk New Member

Wish we could get the old spectre graphic back.
  8. Corydon Augur

Aye. And the old skeletons. They were so stylish!

The postures of all the new models suck donkey ballz and the animation of the new skeleton is slow as . Really liked the old skeleton. Too bad we can't have them back.
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

I dunno why they could not let SK do the Paza quest for pet item. Id trade my spectre illlusion for one.
  10. Exxodia Journeyman

fyi, Necro pets are pretty much skeletons straight through until late 60's early 70's. There is a red skellie, but if memory serves correctly the pet for that is dropped by a raid mob / spell turn in or something of that nature. Afterwards your pet is a spectre. However, there is a spell vendor in the Pok library that sells three spells that can alter the pet appearance to either a skellie, spectre or zombie.
  11. Rayzen Elder

I didn't see anyone in this post mention the Undead Knight graphic we got if we had a high enough focus. I believe it was 100+ pets, and a high enough focus would summon a skeleton in knights armor. A lot of ppl were bummed out that we lost it with higher pets, and Foci. From what I understand; even if you have the EOK chase ear, your pet is still a spectre now. I can't remember what level EM that is off the top of my head.