[Mangler] Doomed to Fail Batphone guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Innate, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Innate Elder

[Doomed to Failure] - Raids Mon Tues Thurs 9pm - midnight EST Bat Phone 1pm est - 11:30pm 30% RA to bid two mains both accrue dkp. Open Bid DKP system, with a cap. Some items will be class restricted, others RA restricted come velious and beyond.

Im putting this out here to see if there is anyone who wants to compete for OW spawns regularly, but doesnt want to deal with the toxic behavior those guilds are known for. Toxicity not tolerated from any level of player with guild tag. Join Doomed to Failure, be part of the core of the raid force, lets have fun racing any other guilds to see who can keep them down the most often! But dont be evil. Dont train them out, drop a accidentally red con on them, thats not who this guild tag is. We want to work with the rest of the Mangler community to make sure its a fun place for all of us to play as often as we can all make it that way. All disputes will be handled with a officer on the Public Mangler Channel with the other guilds representatives.

https://discord.gg/eSgSXND
  2. Innate Elder

Change of name! I was baked last night when I pulled the trigger on the guild and forgot to reserve the guild name before going public... and after AoW got their tag jacked I deserved that when making mine. SO! going to be [Doomed to Failure]
  3. Hirbow Augur

Why have such a negative name? A guild that is going to compete vs. RI, the name will just demoralize players each time you guys lose a race / spawn fight.
  4. Innate Elder

Because no matter what your guild name is, losing sucks. And because like most have pointed out, starting a bat phone hard core guild without the toxicity is a fools errand, im just hopping there are enough fools here with me to make it work. If not.... wasnt false advertising.
    Motahead likes this.
  5. Vorkosh Journeyman

are you going to pay the ransom? inquisitive minds wish to know
  6. Innate Elder

i added -ure to it and it still works. so na.
  7. Vorkosh Journeyman

at least if nothing else you're true to yourself. Kudos