<Magic and Melee> Mangler TLP Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tankz, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Bonified Lorekeeper

It is looking more and more like Mangler will be the server to go to on launch as there is so much more buzz about Mangler as opposed to Selo. Don't be left guildless on day 1 or you will find yourself behind. Come check out and stay a while at Magic and Melee
  2. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

Why is there more buzz about Mangler? More xp penalty and slow xp...

Am I taking crazy pills!? I want FAST XP!
  3. Tankz Lorekeeper

I think you may have missed the announcement good sir!

They took that away, and made the exp faster and no more death penalty
    Guzzle likes this.
  4. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

Faster - but still super slow, yes? Selo's is much faster
  5. Guzzle Augur

It's Ragefire exp rates. Faster than Agnarr, slower than Selo's, but not nearly as dire as you make it seem.

If you want to compare exp rates and have that discussion, please refer to the existing threads on the Time Locked Progression Server threads.

Good luck on Selo's!
    Tankz likes this.
  6. Zansobar Augur

No it's not super slow..it will be the fastest xp on a TLP since Ragefire. Selo will have faster xp, sure, but it also has 1 month expansion releases which means only the most hardcore guilds will keep up with that pace by doing in era raiding. (If you want out of era raiding, just go play live)
  7. Tankz Lorekeeper

Recruitment still going strong and we're having a blast hanging out with everyone in Discord in anticipation of launch day! Drop in and fill out an app today!
    Koshk likes this.
  8. Bonified Lorekeeper

So many great peeps, going to be a crazy Mangler launch
    Guzzle likes this.
  9. Crayon123 Augur

Awesome Discord, good group of friendly folks. Would recommend.
    Guzzle likes this.
  10. Bonified Lorekeeper

If you really think Selo is going to be the most popular server at launch you had better check the forums. Just look at all the threads about anything Mangler and you will see that won't be the case. Join up a with a good guild (Magic and Melee) of course, and start progressing with us through the content.
  11. Bonified Lorekeeper

yes, good guild handbook as well, all layed out
  12. Vindaven Elder

Magic & Melee has several Static Groups all formed up and more are still recruiting. Join up soon to get in on it :)

The guild chat in discord is very friendly and positive. Whether you know everything about EQ and have a ton of playtime... or if you are new and only play casually... this is the guild for you.

While some guilds are already at each other's throat... M&M has basically been like Sweden staying out of the drama. If you are here to just have fun and hang out with some chill people, you've come to the right place.
    Gorgol the Ogre and Tankz like this.
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Great bunch of folks to hang out in Discord with, looking to be a great guild when the server goes live.
    Crayon123 and Tankz like this.
  14. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

Would like to thank Tankz here for taking a late night Discord call with me to take my questions on Magic & Melee. Looking forward to submitting my application to M&M soon. ^_^
    Tankz likes this.
  15. Guzzle Augur

Happy to have you on board!

We are still welcoming applicants of all types, and all classes. We have a great group of people so far, and a pretty evenly balanced roster.

It looks like splitting relatively quickly is a viable, and likely, possibility with just our number of mains.

Come get to know us!
    Gorgol the Ogre and Tankz like this.
  16. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

I can confirm that this is all #truth. Launch is going to be exciting with Magic & Melee. Drop by our website and forums to find out how you can join the fun. ^_^

http://www.magicandmelee.com

http://www.magicandmelee.com/forums/index.php?board=2.0
    Crayon123 and Guzzle like this.
  17. Pizazz New Member

10 days and counting ....is it here yet?
    Guzzle likes this.
  18. Crayon123 Augur

Haven't met a group this friendly and welcoming in quite a while, pretty awesome to see.

Good luck guys!
    Guzzle and Tankz like this.
  19. Tankz Lorekeeper

Thanks for the kind words Crayon!!

Recruitment still open, no application period for any apps posted through the first week of the server (3/23 will be the last day, any apps posted 3/24 and after will be subject to our application process) Get in while the gettins good!
  20. BraxKedren Journeyman

Need a guild like this but one that plays well with my CST time. I won't get online until 9m CST