Hey. Daybreak: Cut the standard LDoN time lock in half

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by a_librarian, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Kloodge Elder

Yes. This would be nice.
  2. Kloodge Elder

The gear is very good for a non-raider.

And I know it's not the best xp, but it's not that bad either, and they are a lot more fun to me than a static camp.
  3. Zipe The Healer

Ldon raids drop very good augs... I still use one.... 15% spec alteration.
    Less time of Ldon means less raiders will have their BiS augs!
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

I've done some LDON raids and they are the most boring, crappy design of any game I've played. You literally suffer through garbage just to get pixels, and the only fun to be had is if the players you're with are interesting.

LDON raids need a revamp.
  5. malaki Augur

Some of the LDoN raids actually have some pretty cool encounters. Problem is most of the LDoN raids are 90 percent trash slogs to hopefully get a chest that hopefully has the 1 or 2 useful augs out of that raid.
  6. Kloodge Elder

I've never raided in LDoN. It was best expansion ever because it was a huge boost for grouping. I'm not surprised that the raiders see it differently.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. a_librarian Augur

So lets cut the standard expansion unlock for LDoN down to one month and triple the drops and point rewards from missions.
  8. ShivanAngel Augur

Thats every raid up until PoP for me...

Ever done Vex Thal or NToV.... hours of garbage for a chance at pixels... lets revamp those zones.
    Tymeless likes this.
  9. malaki Augur

LDoN raids are much worse. VT and NToV at least have a ton of drops every time. You'll often do an LDoN raid and get all trash augs because the 1 or 2 augs that are actually good don't drop. You will almost never do a VT/NToV clear and get 100 percent trash drops.
  10. a_librarian Augur

CUT IT DOWN!
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

TFW your hidden vale doesnt have a 15% alteration aug.
  12. a_librarian Augur

Double the loot! Guaranteed Aug drops! Cut the expansion lock in half!

come on daybreak throw the phinny clone servers a bone. 3 Month LDoN is detrimental to your bottom line
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Imagine if beating the raids unlocked the ability to buy every available aug that can drop from that raid at some high adventure point cost. Maybe Old Man McKenzie could show those Wayfarer Brothers a thing or two.
    Machentoo likes this.
  14. Machentoo Augur

This would be the greatest thing they could possibly do for ldon.
  15. Blastoff Augur

You never need more than two accounts to pop an instance. You can have the second account invite a bunch of level one alts from the first account. First account main + 4 lvl 1 alts + second account...toons that are logged out still count towards the required players to request. In fact you can have 5 toons from the first account all logged out and have the second account do the request. Only one account eats the lockout but can still zone into the dz.
  16. Machentoo Augur

There are a lot of instances that have a max level spread. This won't work for them.
  17. Blastoff Augur

Can prolly just invite your high level friends then and have them log out for the request if they don't want to eat a timer.
  18. Nykara2 Elder

Im kinda looking forward to the extra time to catch up on AAs. I'm sure I will need it by then!
  19. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

3 months is way too long, its the main reason im thinking about ditching coirnav full time.
  20. Darkhain Elder

Yes please cut it down.