TLP Discord Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Coirnav Augur

With the announcement that <Relentless insomnia> will be taking an active role in both Servers with Mangler being our primary HQ as well as maintaining a presence on Coirnav, we are happy to announce that the public discord for the Selos Server has been converted to a Global TLP Discord Community.

We are at over 500 members currently and sections will also be added for the Coirnav Server as the current Coirnav Discord will be retired prior to March 2019's launch of the Anniversary servers.

Going forward all TLP Discord communities will roll up to this discord server. We will also be providing several sections to handle cross server trading of resources for people who would like to move servers at times, or get a jump start on another. Trusted individuals across the servers will be appointed to help facilitate such trades, and for you power-levelers we will have a place for you to advertise your services as well!

Join us today - The Salt Mines are already Filling up!

https://discord.gg/FtmeYNd
    YourNameHere likes this.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

If the Coirnav reddit and discord you tried to curate is any indication, then let's just hope a more even tempered Manglerite has a go at running these things.

Why couldn't you commit to Selo anyways so soon?
    Barton likes this.
  3. Crayon123 Augur

I knew your heart would follow the RMT, no big surprise there.
  4. Selos Guest

Faceless “won” Selos two weeks before launch.

Impressive!
    Clonkers, Foaming and Crayon123 like this.
  5. Protagonist Tank

There's already one real Discord run by Foaming, and another random popup one by random popup person. People throw cords of discord invite wood at the fire of indifference when servers are launching soon.
  6. Coirnav Augur

This is a TLP Community Discord. The Discord run by Foaming is strictly for the 20th Anniversary and largely biased towards the Faceless propaganda machine. This one had members of all several others in addition. No one is forcing you to join, we will live <3
  7. Innate Elder

Come join everyone that's headed to Mangler over on the Public Discord. Its the best place to put out the world about a recurrent trainer or kill stealler. All officers of the guilds on Mangler are in blue and the guild they represent in also found in their name.

https://discord.gg/7aKT6fh <------------- Public Mangler only discord Admin is Innate.
    rippah30 likes this.
  8. Clonkers Lorekeeper

The coirnav discord was the relentless insomnia propaganda machine. Vicious would delete guilds channels and ban all their members if he didn't like them. I'd recommend joining any other discord as this one couldn't be more moderated if it were hosted in North Korea.
    Barton, Crayon123 and rippah30 like this.
  9. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Yes Join today. you can Watch Mabbu call people racist slurs, control who says and does what. He ran from Selos because he couldn't handle another server where guilds go after OW targets and wins. He wanted to go where there is no competition and he can try to claim top guild for once.
    Barton, Crayon123 and Clonkers like this.
  10. Jezzie Augur

That's awesome Mabbu!

I created some new guild names for you.

1. BadforBusiness
    2. TotesLegit
    3. PeesOnServers (My fave because it shortens to PoS)

If I join do I get discount on lvl 2 access at your cheat site?
    If you use my one of my guild names I'd like a gift voucher for the RMT section, please.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  11. Forevernecro Elder

Lol love all these replies because they are so accurate. Its unfortunate Mabbu is still around and recruiting new naive players who are fresh to TLP's / returning to EQ- who do not know his incredibly volatile history. I was stupid enough to join RI at coirnav launch because there was no other hardcore alternative. Was not long before the real mabbu came out we all knew from phinigel. Most of the original hardcore didnt even make it till kunark ( officers included ).
  12. Jezzie Augur

You have to give credit where it due though. At least he didn't fake ragequit and steal the guild bank only to rejoin the guild as an officer on the next server.
    Well done Mabbu!
  13. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Look what i found. Here is a taste of Mabbu from the coirnav discord server he controlled. I was told he removed it shortly after post but not before others took pictures.
    https://imgur.com/a/Y129Xfk
  14. Innyman New Member

That link doesn't surprise me, as shameful as it appears. I've seen him abuse his power several times on the "Community Discord Server." He just kicks, bans, and messes with people if they don't agree with him from what I've seen. I seriously doubt they have 500 members already. The guy has earned every ounce of criticism he has received in the short time this has been posted, and then some more.

You deserve the punishment if you want to join a "TLP wide" discord led by him.
    Barton likes this.
  15. Innate Elder

More reason to come join Public Mangler Discord run be Innate alone. As long as you can be civil you have a place on discord. The line is you can be annoying, but dont be toxic.

https://discord.gg/7aKT6fh
  16. Coirnav Augur

You can make your own Discord and your thread. The Global TLP Discord has over 1000 people in it already though. If you are not in it you are missing out ;)
  17. a_librarian Augur

How are there 1000 people and next to zero posts? The server looks dead as hell
    Crayon123 likes this.
  18. Crayon123 Augur

The Faceless one has more activity, despite having less members.

That said, I still think the whole concept is stupid. People are going to congregate purely on their guild's Discord in a week anyways.
    Protocol likes this.
  19. Innyman New Member

The Global TLP Discord server now has over 8000 people in it. It's YUUUUUUUGE. I promise and I never tell a lie.

Like most people that haven't lost their marbles and/or dignity, we'll stick to the Public Mangler Discord.
  20. RandomStrategy Augur

I had a feeling you'd end up going to Mangler in search of more krono instead of failing to live up to all your talk about how you were going to beat FE.
    Crayon123 likes this.