Q: How far up into expansions due AoCs exist?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thexian, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Thexian Journeyman

Being new to coming back(soon), I was curious up to what expansion do AoCs exist through?
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Gates of Discord
  3. Thexian Journeyman

Cool thanks, just wanted to know about what release I will unsub from Selos and go back to f2p.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Not sure I understand that choice, but okay. The reason AoC's stop after Gates of Discord is nearly every relevant raid target is already instanced on every server even without AoC's from then on. The only non-instanced post-GoD raid targets I can think of are Riftseeker royals in Omens of War, which drop solid loot but are not needed for any progression, and a handful of progression targets in Prophecy of Ro. But they all drop several flagging pieces, so a bit of coordination with other guilds can get those handled pretty quickly.

EDIT: And actually I just remembered there's two relatively new AoC's for that Prophecy of Ro content I mentioned, one for Theater and one for Relic. So PoR would actually be the correct answer to your original question, not GoD.
    Prathun, snailish and Nolrog like this.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

The fresh tlp smell will crush anything you can experience on the f2p servers. At least play for the first month. You'll enjoy it if you like EverQuest.

If you want a kroner I'll give you one. Be sure to Like, Follow, Subscribe and -----> Message me below <-----.
  6. Machentoo Augur

The reasons they only go up to that point is because after that, raids were already instanced so there iss no need for AoC's.

Basically, there is almost no raid content in the game now that isn't instanced and available on demand. A few minor mobs in OoW and TSS, that's it.