Where Are The Memes?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gotcharms, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Fintank Augur

2. Maedhros High King

As always, your efforts are amusing. If you think a paladin needs to exploit hdex in order to kill a bunch of light blues then your knowledge of the class is even worse than I thought.
  3. shiftie Augur

Lol
    Beimeith likes this.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

For the perpetually ignorant and late-to-the-party, what are/were Tempest Temple runs? Not only don't know the "what", I've literally never even heard it mentioned.
  5. shiftie Augur

There is a threshold of hdex that raid gear provides in the group game that basically initiated god mode. I found the meme amusing that 1000 runs of tempest temple was cited because it is the sweet spot (favored) zone where mob attack value/skill/light blue for the hdex to negate an obscene amount of damage allowing for mass killing which benefits evolving items.

I’ll get chastised/flamed for mentioning it because people don’t want their toys taken away/will claim it has nothing to do with it out of fear of reprimand. But their is a break in code that I’m sure has been reported but it effects like 10% of the population so the fix is likely coming soon (tm)

No idea if the devs consider it an exploit but I’m curious if they are finishing the task or dumping it for no lockout which has since been clarified as an exploit by I believe ngreth.

Guarantee someone will report/flag this post because scared. Rest assured raid tanks are using this to their advantage and will be salty.

Lulz
  6. Zurril Elder

7. Ryino Elder

8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I... see..... FOUR.... pages!!! ;)
    svann and Mintalie like this.
  9. shiftie Augur

[IMG]
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

11. Duhbeast Augur

12. SylSyl Lorekeeper