Gnome Memorial Mountain

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beggly, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Moege Augur

395 which self respecting tinkerer will ever stop at 350.
  2. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I suppose if you dont mind getting reked by gnomes the zone will stimulate interest.
  3. Pirlo Augur

I am kind of shocked that the orcs were able to defeat the gnomes... I do not like that story line so I will be canceling all of my 16 million accounts and I will do some angry tweets about it.

Actually fighting orcs is the perfect storyline because that has to be many of our first memories playing this game is fighting the level one orcs around your starting City
    :)
  4. Tucoh Augur

I'm hoping there are some easy sections on the difficulty of RoS, some sections that are on the difficulty of T2 TBL and some sections that are as difficult as T1 of the next expansion. I don't need gear that is equivalent to the next expansion's gear, just an aug and utility item (improved miniature horn of unity!) or something would be fine.
    Morthakia likes this.
  5. Natal Augur

Isn't it sort of false advertising to have a zone called gnome mountain that is full of orcs? Surely it would make more sense to have gnomes there, but after centuries of inbreeding have evolved to become hideous maniacal freaks? Well, more so than regular gnomes.
  6. Riou EQResource

Pretty sure most mobs are gonna be robots or robot gnomes, not really much actual gnomes
  7. Khat_Nip Meow

Only it's not called Gnome Mountain.
    Nennius and Pirlo like this.
  8. Proximoe Elder

New buyable house please!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. kyong Augur

This zone really live yet? Was on for 10 seconds earlier and saw nothing in the zone guide.
  10. Riou EQResource

No, check back around the Anniversary
  11. Xylonite Journeyman

Makes new anniversary zone, proceeds to make it unavailable on TLP's (which probably constitutes a large portion of their income) and brackets it at the top end of the game (again alienating a vast majority of their player base)

Seems Legit ;)
    Herf likes this.
  12. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

What? Anniversary content is typically always set on TLP servers to release during the expansion era it was initially introduced, or close to it. It would be pretty ridiculous otherwise, with massively overleveled mobs to fight for their massively out of era items. Their TLP aimed anniversary promotion is two brand new servers.
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

ROFL... hahahahahaha...
  14. Ibudin Augur

This is actually very cool - I love killing Orcs.
  15. Numiko Augur

they could make it like a heroic adventure and have it adjust to the level of the people entering the zone.
    that way everyone could enjoy it not just the 110's
    Yimin likes this.
  16. Vlad Diszno Augur

What if it wasn’t the orcs that killed all the gnomes in there? What if it was a plague or something that the orcs are carriers of?
    With the unsealing of GMM, it would spread throughout all the lands and kill all the gnomes!
    snailish and Yimin like this.
  17. Monkman Augur

I do not see the argument for it to scale or be accessible by all. It’s meant to appeal to the higher level players as most of us have little “new” content available.

Plane of War / Hardcore Heritage zones have always been designed for a specific level of player.

If you’re not 110 yet, more than likely you have not seen or played through the already massive amount of content currently available in the game.

I’m really excited about this zone, via that lore, I wonder if pally’s are going to get tossed a bone with some more undead mobs.
    Tutunka likes this.
  18. Morthakia Augur

Agree. The whole point of Time Locked Progression servers is to make it so you experience content “in-era.” As someone who has spent considerable time on TLPs, I don’t think there is any obligation nor should there be any expectation that new content is designed to include TLPs. Besides — doing so would literally make them need to design content (including balanced items) that are relevant in Classic (Manger launches with GMM), Luclin, SoF, and all of the other expansions that the various TLPs are currently in. Doesn’t seem reasonable from my point of view.
  19. Herf Augur

We need Candy Mountain.

Barton likes this.
  20. Aurastrider Augur

What part of TLP says new zones? What's preventing you from playing on live to experience this zone? How many live servers have increased rare spawns and faction modifiers? You got two new servers to play around with. If that isn't enough play on live and experience all of the hundreds of other zones most TLP people refuse to experience. TLP by nature does not like new zones otherwise they would all be playing in current content.