/outputfile collectibles missing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Herodotus, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Herodotus Augur

Any chance of getting something like this added? With several characters all needing collectibles it would be a great help. Not an urgent need of course, but it would simplify things.
    Greymantle, Duder, Morigaine and 2 others like this.
  2. mewkus Augur

same with
    /outputfile skills
    /outputfile altadvance
    /outputfile meleeskills (or maybe combine these with spellbook)
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

i signed up with magelo and my toons can do the what ach are missing and just collectibles and it gives the the /ach names I still have to look in the game to see what speicfic ones they are missing under that arch. But its great for me to look at outside of game to limit the search in the game. But you could do the same thing on your toon manully also.
  4. Morthakia Augur

I would LOVE a way to output a list of my missing collectibles. I’m in the process of doing collectibles on 5 alts for the Fight Fire shoulders and it is nightmarish !!

Separately, it would also be cool if the ‘collected’ vs ‘not-collected’ tab appeared on the item icon in the same way that the evolving item % appears in my bags. Basically I would love to have a way to look at a whole host of collectibles in my bags and see if they are or are not collected.
  5. Yirrara Journeyman

This would be indeed awesome.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

I would like the normal /output to just add the word Tradeskill/Collectable to each one listed.
    But I do not see that happening.

I have been using the
    Multi Character Inventory Manager
    https://software.eqresource.com/index.php

their is a check box for Tradeskill/Collectibles so I can see what ones each char has to move around.

But I also have https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...GQ029mnB2RSGBQqGEYTCnuW1k/edit#gid=1251572935 that I use to see what char needs still so when I go farm its one I need the most from still.
    Greymantle likes this.
  7. Razorfall Augur

I would like to see it done as an /outputfile achievements where it lists the achivement and any steps you haven't done to get it.

Then all you'll need is a filter for the bazaar and everyone will be set
    CrazyLarth likes this.