TBL - Tradeskill Augmentation Lore Groups..are you insane??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by I_Love_My_Bandwidth, Feb 24, 2019.

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Devs...really? Lore groups on player-made augs? :confused:o_O
  2. Cadira Augur

Thought there were only lore groups restricting you from stacking the two with stamina to prevent stacking more stam than devs intended?
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Negative,
    Negative, Ghost Rider.
  4. Cadira Augur

Nudia likes this.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You double Ghost Rider'd me. That's against forum rules.

/sigh

It would be super special if these could be marked LORE, rather than LORE EQUIPPED so that people don't waste an inhabited muhbis on something they can't use together. Or a confirmation window to that effect. This would also be really nice for dropped augs

"You already have an augmentation from this Lore group. Are you sure you want to loot/create it?"
  6. Cadira Augur

I can agree to that, they def didn't make it obvious and I know more than one person to waste a moob on an aug they can't use :(
  7. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Yeah the augs should be Lore as well as Lore Grouped. There's no reason for them to be Lore Equipped.
  8. Lubianx Augur

I have mentioned this in another thread.
    Although very situational they could be put into different belts. Someone could have 3 different belt procs and not want to lose the aug stats from switching these belts
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I can make that lore. I made them lore equipped so that people that sell these can hold more than one on their broker. The main POINT of lore equipped was so trades-killers can have more than one for sale and I don't have to waste memory with "unpack" items. and with the lore equipped tags, and our memory issues, I'm not going to make the "unpack" items anymore.

So if you want them lore, you have to deal with the fact that you only get to put one at a time on the broker.

(The secondary reason for lore equipped, and the reason it got added in time for TBL is luck items)
  10. Vdidar Augur

can we kill the lore equipped on all the no drop gear from named then?
  11. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

I think lore equipped is fine. User-error seems like a poor reason to change something. The lore groups is a different issue, though. Wish the lore groups weren't there.
  12. Bidaum_TR Lorekeeper

Memory Saving Ideas:
    - Remove Lore from Qua aug, since it's about the only aug that drops making the other augs seem mythological.
    - Remove all the Defending Fire / Magic augs, because you're bound to run into a mob with Fire Trap that will get you killed from wearing them.
    - Since Artisan's Prize came out everyone who is anyone should be a pro-trades-Killer already; let them make their own things. /baz is for gougers anyway.
    - Next Time you think about creating more quasi-evolving items that use non-standard augments and don't work right along their progression And only level from a mystery list of kill models; Just...Don't...Do..It.
    - Get Rid of Powersources and Tribute and just put the stats on the gear.
    - Destroy anything referencing Gnome Memorial Mountain; everyone is sick of gnomes; plus you guys can't get a patch right to make anyone want to care anymore.
    Raptour_MT likes this.
  13. Leigo You come here often?

Lore equipped is fine, just making them lore would cause more issues then people seem to think the current lore equipped is.
    Take a midol and tone down the toxicity
    Brohg likes this.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

No. The point of that is Luck combines. The only items with that tag is items with luck. (also handy for tribute!)
  15. smash Augur

Lore equipped nice is nice, so keep that, plz
  16. Tucoh Augur

Lore equipped is great if only because I can tribute so much more.

Though I do agree on the power sources.
    Bidaum_TR likes this.