Live Update Bugs 02/20/19

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Aalishai raid The Palace Gates boss, Seneschal Radiant Propensity, AE rampaged and killed me in a single round while I had Glyph of Dragon Scales and Armor of Experience:

02/24/19 05:12:21 PM You begin singing Glyph of Dragon Scales IV.
    02/24/19 05:12:45 PM You begin singing Armor of Experience I.
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 36589 points of damage. (Riposte Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 15543 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 25548 points of damage. (Riposte Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 25358 points of damage. (Riposte Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 15543 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 10637 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 27812 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 37969 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 29037 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 33829 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 17997 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 36589 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 21678 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 16771 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 19224 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 37969 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM Seneschal Radiant Propensity slashes YOU for 10637 points of damage. (Strikethrough Wild Rampage)
    02/24/19 05:13:27 PM You have been slain by Seneschal Radiant Propensity!

I am not sure how it is possible? but he hit me 16 times in a single round, which seems unusually high.
    The total damage I took was 418730, I have 270k HP unbuffed.

I think the amount he hits for in AE Ramp should be less, and the total # of hits should be lowered? (not sure how that works) so that melee can attack the boss.
  2. Piflet New Member

On my magician Theft of Essence has not been firing (at least not showing up as a buff on pet). Have tried both the unnatural spells and volley of many spells. Current rank says should be a 45 percent chance, over 40 casts and yet to see it do what it is supposed to. Un memmed the spells as it was only reason I was using them.
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I lost 15% of an since I last logged in. I had 90% of an AA before the patch but only 75% when I logged in for the first time since it. I am set to 0% going to AAs. Is there a possibility that in changing the legacy XP code it somehow affected the partial amounts of AAXP?
  4. Deathly Elder

5. Lianeb Augur

His AE rampage is “special” think HoF 1 (Heart of Fear) type of damage.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It is by accidental design.
    I put them in to have something when I wasn't sure if I would have time to make new ultra-rare loot.
    I managed to make new ultra-rare loot (Descending moon) and added them to the global drops for TBL, but then forgot to remove the EoK ultra rares.
    It does not affect the chance for the newer ultra-rares to drop, as it is a separate table and separate roll. (NPC's can now hold a hundred or so items... so... no issue with the NPC having too much loot)
    I'm not sure I want to remove them. It's another very rare chance for some good loot.
  7. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

This is definitly true. I was in smoke. Recieved a skybarrage bow. 20 minutes later got a descending moon drop. Next day same camp another descending moon drop. Then another golden mask chase drop. I kill alot of mobs and i have had some decent luck with chase this expac. My only complaint is the new descending moon items dont have luck on them making them not very desirable. I know they are RoS raid copies with new name. But maybe adding luck to them would make people chase them more. Any chance of having luck added to them?
  8. Absor Developer

Noted and fixed internally.
  9. FFS.SOE New Member

Did you fix Delivery task with the duende mold "poofing" upon zoning into the task?
    Vdidar likes this.
  10. Jondalar Augur

Smoke trial ampitheater, the clicky drops are not lootable. It claims you have a lockout when you don't.
  11. OldCa61 Augur

Thanks for clarifying. Now you stated that their are no Descending Moon Weapons earlier. Question is what are the TBL rare weapons and do they have a name...i.e. Like Skybarrage, Skylance etc... Honestly, I have never even heard of a 'New" weapon in TBL as of yet ??? Appreciate the new expansion and look forward to Anniversary #20.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Fixed, but this cannot be hotfixed. :(

the chance is VERY low.

The names of The Burning lands items are not consistent. THey have names based on the zone they are in, the NPC's that drop it, or someone's whim (I ask for help naming items) The exception are the tradeskilled items. The tradeskilled items are Secret Dawn (group) or Ascending Sun (raid)
  13. Vdidar Augur

Isnt it worthwhile to take the game down then and fix it since its part of the line or progression or are we doing TBM all over again?
    Yinla, Rolaque and Slippry like this.
  14. svann Augur

4 names in Mearatas will not spawn in a pick except when the pick first spins up.
    forsaken cloud sapphire
    glaring moon void
    platinum rainbow spire
    tsunami sol blood
    These are the 4 in the center.
  15. Brohg Augur

good.
  16. svann Augur

Now why would you say its good that a spawn mechanic is broken?
    If you think they spawn too often in the base zone you should lobby to fix that, not lobby to keep the picks broken.
    Yinla and Vdidar like this.
  17. Gaarbage Journeyman

Some of the red con boss mobs in Trials of Smoke seem to be ignoring pets when a PC is in melee range. Trial of Three and Trial of Wending Ways. I have not confirmed any of the other trials yet.

Trash mobs in Plane of Smoke raid instance are ignoring pets when a PC is in melee range after the last patch.

Trash mobs in Plane of Fire raid instance are ignoring pets when a PC is in melee range, I think this raid started out this way.
  18. Morthakia Augur

I haven’t tried it myself, but I think I’ve devised a small workaround. When you get handed the mold, destroy it before entering the instance. Once you zone in, pop your Veteran AA merchant (I think it has a recovery tab) and use a Token of Reclamation to get the mold back inside the mission.

Not even sure this works as I don’t have the Vet AA nor have I tested it, but it may be a creative way to get through this mission if you’re eager to progress.
  19. Morthakia Augur

I can’t say definitively because the posts on the subject haven’t been 100% clear, but I don’t believe ANY TBL Chase weapons exist. There are no Descending Moon weapons nor is there an equivalent to an upgraded Skybarrage with a different name.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  20. Zunnoab Augur

I am extremely wary posting here without being 100% sure, but has anyone else noticed anything weird with Crypt Robbers in Sathir's Tomb? Like I said, I'm very hesitant to say there is a problem, but if anyone still does the event and reads this I'm curious if there seems to be a lot more hexbones than before around 30%, or add frequency in general. We went from caught up at 30% to being swarmed by 7+ hexbones by 26%. I'll revisit this when we come back again, but I'm posting here just in case anyone else has noticed anything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.