Live Update Bugs 02/20/19

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gremin Augur

Under options then chat window...if I choose "DoTs (Others)" or "DoTs (You)" there is still no choice to be made on how to filter them like others in this window(Hide, Show mine etc). So in groups and raids I get to see everyone's dots.
  2. niente Developer

This is controlled by the Damage Over Time entry in the options window:
    [IMG]

Unfortunately this is how it works for chat filters. The other two entries (DoTs (Others) and DoTs (Yours) are technically "Colors" and not "Filters". I agree it is confusing.
    Ambition, Prathun and kizant like this.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

I loged in with both ornaments on cursor but both items been permanently Dark Elf Plate which I thank you so very much. I dint want to go through the month without them!
    [IMG]
  4. juddly New Member

I am having the same problem. Have trial of 3 lockout, and no others.
    elumxe likes this.
  5. Greymantle Augur

So i get a reply to my petition saying they don't provide walk throughs and i should check on third party sites for info. GRRR this problem was reported on the BETA forums. As well there are multiple accounts on said third party sites of exactly the same issue. Tried again last night solo, not in a group. Exact! SAME! Problem!. As well another guildy was attempting it solo at the same time. He did not have any sucsess either. After an hour of hailing/zoneing/logggin in /out re-hailling we gave up. Further response to my petition was to bug it in game....

I deleted the mission.
    MyFairLady likes this.
  6. Deloehne Augur

Loot locked out on smoke trial of amphitheater per my prior post - repeated today. In both cases two of us had done Fire Fight earlier.
  7. Eyashusa Lorekeeper

So after 3 months without seeing a rare in TBL, I killed a mob in smoke tonight and it had a rare! The problem is it was a Soldier's Golden Ring, which is from EoK./RoS era. No one I spoke with has seen this type of Rare drop in TBL. Is this by design or an issue with the loot table after the last patch?

Eya
    Tucoh likes this.
  8. MyFairLady New Member

Talendor Mini-Raid (smaller):
    I have no clue if that was before:

Wipe results in not reseting the event like written at some third party sites, instead gives a message:

The way is blocked to you... Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here.

Yes, we had a reason.. to get our corpses back. If some are still in then you get silenced and killed by a dot. But no rezz possible while Talendor is active. It seems it becomes inactive and no entry is possible. We had to go back into GH to get corpses back. Really annoying. Intended?
  9. Beonono Journeyman

Trial of Wending Ways.

While the notice of a failure is fantastic, I am still seeing random failures at multiple different locations. Literally toon clicks the pad, flys through the air, lands, seems to skip a beat then bounces either back to entrance or immediately fail. In some instances have also had it bounce to zone in without a fail message. Just way to buggy for me to complete the No Tripping achievement. Am I missing something?
  10. Paradisic_parasite Elder

Can you reply on the loot lockout bug? We are unable to do trials here. Emergency patch material and not even a reply.
    elumxe likes this.
  11. taw86407 New Member

I consumed a Krono yesterday. My time left is incorrect. The time left is off by 1 month.
    Metanis likes this.
  12. Malicifant New Member

My understanding is that EoK zones have been unlocked, I can zone into FM but when attempting to zone to the OT from FM I get a "you don't own this expansion" message and get kicked to the succor point. Logged out and back in, restarted PC, checked integrity of all files still not allowing zone. is the OT not part of the EoK unlock?
  13. Nniki Augur

OT is an RoS zone, not EoK.
  14. Fnyanea Augur

I also got an EOK rare from TBL.... but that was in December or January. So not new with this patch. Still yet to even see a link of a TBL rare.....
  15. Zaknaffein Augur

The Trial of the Wending ways achievement Don't Trip seems to only be gotten by pure luck as there seems to be multiple ways in which the game will get buggy and fail this one, even if you haven't.

I've attempted this multiple times now and have "fallen" when I have not.
    I don't enter an Ambassadors room that isn't accessible yet. I wait for each toon to move away from where they land, taking only one toon onto a portal pad at a time. I've tried just about as much as I can to try to work with the games bugs on this particular achievement.

There's no rhyme or reason as to what causes the fails, I can hazard a few guesses that it has something to do with Everquest's extreme inability to handle the Z-axis and movement within it, or server side tics that screw you over when you land and it puts you under world for a split moment.. I really just don't know why but it's rather annoying when the game fails the achievement because of poor design and not you.

I turned on my stream to catch some video of this in action, mind you it's just one or two times, there have been many more instances when this bugs out and fails the /ach.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/385638256
    Koryu and Yinla like this.
  16. elumxe Elder

THIS.
    I just finished Wending Ways, got the 3 day lock, thought, ill give the
    speaker's amphitheater a shot, I go in there drop the first few mobs, and no one in my group can loot the sigils,
    "You are not allowed to loot the item: Sigil of the Darkening Depths"
    This makes it impossible to complete the trial.
    This surely can't be by design? If it is, I guess everyone have to wait 3 days between any one trial?
    Yinla likes this.
  17. LLyan New Member

Wording Issue.
    Task "Into the Temple: has the following steps:
    Give the Select Verses of Sul to the avatar of Quelleous
    Give Eternity of Sul to the avatar of Quelleous
    Give the Torn Page to the avatar of Quelleous
    Give the Fractured Mirror Fragment to the avatar of Quelleous

The mob that spawned was named "avatar of Tranquility"
  18. Moege Augur

The TBL jopals cast Effortful Mind which strips the Mount Blessing Uzah, it really should not.

Effortful Mind
    Decrease Current Mana by 5500 per tick
    Decrease Movement by 50%

Mount Blessing Uzah
    You are inspired by the vitality of your mount, which increases your mana regeneration by 27, total mana by 270, total endurance by 1900, maximum health by 273, and armor class by 272.
    Koryu, Xeladom, svann and 2 others like this.
  19. Slooty New Member

Any chance you are able to hotfix delivery mission? mold vanishes second you zone in. i did not notice until the end of mission. was horrible. a lot of time wasted
  20. Angahran Augur

Did something change with filters for achievements ?
    I'm getting Guild achievements in one chat window and general achievements in another but I don't see any filters for achievements.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.