TY for last week...didn't know 20th was already avail for free

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thexian, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Thexian Journeyman

XP...FV is fastest (compared to new servers)
    free trade...FV already has it (which neither has)
    I can do everything but vox/naggy(but Gore/Tore) and not need a guild?

I really only cared about Pop and older...but all I really needed was already avail and didn't need a sub? All I would pay for is players to achieve it? I like community, but to pay for it? These new servers don't do anything different to substantiate it.

.#Experience20thForFree
    Hdizzle likes this.
  2. taliefer Augur

3. Evade Augur

The new server Mangler is perfect for me. Going to be packed full of people. 2 of my real life friends are joining me. We havent played EQ in 19 years. This is going to be amazing. With that said, enjoy your adventures in FV
    Iyacc and Templeton like this.
  4. Ceffener Augur

Test has AoC and even faster XP and more for free.

But TLP don’t want to play live.
  5. Thexian Journeyman

Crap..ok, sounds like Test is even better!
  6. Lowlife Lorekeeper

Hey Evade - what have you been playing MMO wise in the last 19 years?

Have you played EQ at all on any TLP or live in the last 19 years? Even if for a month?

I'm curious what your answers are. I'm also curious if you can set a reminder for 4 months from today, you'll be almost at the end of classic on Mangler. Reply to me or this thread and tell me if you and your friends think it is still "amazing"?

I'm not being negative in any way. I'm just curious what returning players such as yourself think once you experience classic again after 19 years.
  7. Thexian Journeyman

Yea...the free trade is too good to pass for twinks and only being casual. I'll stick with FV and free!
  8. alicard Elder

My two friends and I are going to roll on FV as well. We will try and act like only the original zones exist. Thought about Brekt but there are only 19 traders in the bazaar lol.
  9. Parva Lorekeeper

Exactly most all players like a good economy in an mmorpg because it gives a chance for people to obtain things through currency or some form of currency. Test has a completely unstable economy. On FV if you do your research you can start out at level one, no boxing involved and can still make enough plat to pay for your subsciptiond through buying Krono and also buy gear that makes you stronger without having to dedicate yourself to playing this gam ed like a full time job. FV has had the best economy out of all the servers in EQ history. This is because most of all loot is tradeable and sellable. You can sell Tradeskill materials, which you get a but losd of just playing 3-4 hours a day while you are leveling and by the end of the month you will have roughly 5 - 6 million plat which you can buy a krono to sub your account and still have 2-3 million left for whatever else you need.
  10. Iyacc Augur

I played Agnarr as a returning player that hadn't played since The Combine (10 years?) and loved Classic and Kunark. Raiding with instances? Holy crap!!

HAving done it recently, I'm good now. :D