Thank you to Daybreak!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trevalon, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevalon Augur

I know the changes to Mangler wont be loved by everyone, mostly boxers and FV people (but we all knew that really wasn't in the cards).

Overall though you guys seemed to listen to what we said and changed Mangler to a viable and healthy server. I know me and most everyone I know is now going to choose Mangler as our server choice!

Thank you Daybreak for doing the right thing! I wasn't sure if you could do it, but you guys actually got it mostly right here!

Well done chaps!
    Higgs Boson, Hawer and Jontrann like this.
  2. Jontrann Augur

To be fair i wanted an FV server but the 2nd option has always been a phinny clone with good exp which is what we are getting, so ill be right there with you on day 1 brodda.
  3. Roxxlyy Augur

Truthfully, there will never be an "ideal" server for everyone - there were a ton of great suggestions that we read through, but everyone will always have a bit of a different opinion on what they want to play.

With only two new servers to work with, we decided to make Mangler more approachable for those who wanted slower unlocks and to play at a more casual pace, and opted to keep Selo fast and more unique, as we saw that it appealed to a variety of players and raiders for different reasons.

While I do apologize to those that were hoping for some different rulesets to come into play, we hope that this will provide a more acceptable solution overall for our players.
    Gana, Higgs Boson, Jadefox and 14 others like this.
  4. Hawer Lorekeeper

Yes Thank you! I wasn't really sure what to expect from the announcement today, but Mangler now is a viable server that I look forward to playing on for some time.
  5. Truthfire Lorekeeper

thank you for not touching selos. you knocked it out of the park with this server. extra kudos for recognizing boxers/FVers are a vocal minority and do not represent the silent majority.
    andross77 and Evade like this.
  6. jordune Augur

Boxers offered to fill your server had you only shown us a bit of attention. Sad day
  7. Groans Augur

The only option you are giving some of us is that instead of supporting you we have to go to an to get what we want....for crying out loud why cant you just give us what we want?

Explain why no FV loot
    Whats casaul about anothing copy of the same old tlp? I mean its like you guys hate money. This reminds me when we were fighting for instancing..... i dont get it.
  8. Undustas Lorekeeper

Thank you DBG for what??

Why is everyone so happy..Menglar is just a trash reboot of the same stuff we always get..you all excited for nothing..

Selos is unique, casuals wanted unique..

Literally all they had to do was make Selos 2 month unlocks..

Menglar is nothing new..why is everyone so excited to do the same thing and be back in classic for 3 months..
  9. Trevalon Augur

Because contrary to Minority FV/Boxer crowd's belief here, Manger is what a large portion want. My discords are filling up with people ready to go on Mangler now! Fast EXP with 3 month unlocks! Perfect for almost everyone that was in my Phinny and Agnarr guilds!

We applaud DBG for giving a server to what the MAJORITY of people want, not what the loud crazy Boxer/FV crowd tried to make you think we wanted!
  10. Toraman New Member

Because a lot of us are coming back for the 20th anniversary and didn't get to experience the first handful of TLPs?

At any rate, I would like to join in and thank DBG for the changes on Mangler. Looking forward to checking it out come March....which is feeling a lot farther away now that I'm looking forward to one of these servers.
    Koshk likes this.
  11. Truthfire Lorekeeper

look at all the likes on the dev response.

look at all the likes on the FV/boxing tears responses.

enough said.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.