Is the rules update announcement going to be today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grok, Feb 20, 2019.

1. a_librarian Augur

get HYPED and EXCITE for new and improved rulesets that everyone will love!
  2. Guzzle Augur

How convenient, they probably planned this to stall for time!
  3. hoovadalewt Elder

I heard that they are having to wash up their own cups and are sitting surrounded by crap because they even have the cooks and janitors on patch duty.
  4. xmPradah Not a dude

Eh, whatever. Personally, I'm rooting for option #1 just because most people on this board aren't capable of engaging in meaningful discussions that actually promote the changes being sought. Do I think they could handle their community inquiries a little better? Sure. But, am I going to come down harder on them THE DAY they are having some significant issues that obviously take precedent? No.
  5. Roxxlyy Augur

It will come before the end of the week.
  6. The Hated One Augur

So...if the end of the week is tomorrow....that would be....TODAY!!!
    Zithax likes this.
  7. Ceffener Augur

Does the week end on Saturday or Sunday

/begin Speculation
  8. Stagentti Augur

You never WHAT week!!!!

CONSPIRACY.
  9. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Which week would that be?
  10. yerm Augur

Selo is so good, so above and beyond expectations, that I get truly confused at how people like you think they failed here. I haven't seen the forums this excited since the sleeper woke on phinny.

They gave a prompt and definitive answer about dates, so I have to assume that they do not have a definite answer here, and that whatever is being ironed out is not going to need additional project time.
    Zithax likes this.
  11. dmccollum Elder

The end of the week is Midnight Saturday. He didn't specify work or calendar week. Even if it's end of work week, it could be late tomorrow.
  12. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Your expectations. Mine as a casual player is long unlocks to complete content in era. Which also means starting to in Classic.
  13. Shiba Journeyman

Sounds like mangler to me.
  14. AgentofChange Augur

Does your week end on Friday or Sunday? ;)
  15. The Hated One Augur

Wait! What do you mean Sat midnight? The week ends Friday at 5pst...everyone knows that! It is universal!!! Before the end of the week = before Friday at 5 PST! If you go by days instead of say hours then that is TODAY! Not Saturday...no no no..
  16. yerm Augur

Yeah but like, the NAME man, its like xp rate away from good but THE NAME ISN'T CASUAL so daybreak is a failure. Please change every major aspect of selo instead.
  17. 6rout Lorekeeper

Put the name to a popular vote. I'm throwing mine in for "Servery McServerface"
  18. Ceffener Augur

By the international standard ISO 8601, the week starts on Monday. By the USA and several others the week starts on Sunday.
    Koshk likes this.
  19. Risiko Augur

No.
  20. malaki Augur

EQ events should be converted to and always use the Chula Sukarat calandar so we're all on the same page.