Evolving XP in Instances

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Guilrot, Feb 17, 2019.

1. svann Augur

Some of this equation I dont understand.

SPA(175).Base1 = ? This is probably several bits but idk how to find any of them, or what the equation process symbology means. Is it SPA times 175 point base1? Seems doubtful, but otherwise I have no idea.

Then I guess I do that for both riposte and parry (bards get no block skill) but then do I multiply the two results to get total?
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It also has to do with the level of the mob. Go try to do the same thing in Degmar and you'll be destroyed. Next level increase especially, it'll be a cake walk all through TDS and probably part of TBM.
  3. Riou EQResource

Degmar takes 400 more hDex (or hAgi) then TT, because the mobs have more heroic strikethrough! :)

Warriors *might* be able to achieve this with DW with maxed TBL gear and Tribute (though possibly guild tribute too I guess :p)

This same value works on most trash in TBM as well, except the "big" mobs (like golems the big floating skeletons, and prob most bosses)

SPA 175 is just the flat #. I *think* only Rogues have an AA to add more into it, for most people in raid gear it is likely only 56 for Raid Neck

So at say 500 parry and a 56 raid neck with 2000 heroic dex, it would be

((600 + ((600 * 56) / 100)) / 45) + 80
    or 100.8%

TT should be ~109

I don't know about other buffs, but Monk aura will give +10 and warrior dual wield is +30 (+40 at rk2) to the 56 value
  4. Leigo You come here often?

Well this thread derailed into a chat about Hdex and avoidance..
  5. Natal Augur

Avoidance uses HAgi, not HDex.
  6. Intenso Augur

Hdex is riposte noob

Riposte is a passive defensive skill that gives characters a chance (proportional to the skill proficiency) to stop an incoming swing and instantly counterattack with a single, primary-hand swing of their own.