Cancelling 148 million accounts if the new servers aren't exactly what I want them to be.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Garwin, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Garwin Lorekeeper

DBG think about it: you're throwing away almost 22 billion dollars a year.
    oldemangamer, Pirlo and Thalliius like this.
  2. Garwin Lorekeeper

Not to mention bankrupting the energy industry. Imagine what would happen if 148 million laptops suddenly shut off? Think of the jobs!
    Yinla and Pirlo like this.
  3. MarttinPH Augur

This is a global problem. Little do most people know, but Garwin boxes with full desktop PCs, each with 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and four monitors. They also aren't based in the US, no less than 30 countries depend on his energy demands to fuel their energy markets correctly!
    Pirlo and practicalnurse like this.
  4. Lucky Charms Journeyman

The people who are making forum posts saying they will cancel their account because DGB wont make a server their way are the same type of people when pulled over by an officer tell the officer that they pay his salary.
    ForumBoss and ch0rny like this.
  5. zenless Journeyman

Love this post
  6. Dartan Weeple New Member

When people think daybreak cares if you cancel your account!_
    Pirlo likes this.
  7. ch0rny Elder

The people who are making forum posts saying they will cancel their account because DGB wont make a server their way are ALSO usually the type of people I don't care to play with anyway! More people might sub if they didn't have to deal with them!
  8. Lowlife Lorekeeper

I don't know what to worry about more tonight as I try to fall asleep. Is it the 22 Billion in lost revenue for DBG or the trump wall and national emergency?

I was just trying to figure out what class I wanted to play on selos. I didn't know there were such high stakes in play.... Thanks for posting this!
  9. Koshk Augur

You need to play all the classes. So do I. If we all band together and each play the 15 available classes? Then the 9.8 million of us can offset the damage that Garwin just did!
  10. Sethiroth Augur

Tbf, it depends just how many people do it.
  11. mark Augur

omg so funny but are you quitting eq or going to play with your single account on a new tlp?,i had fun today 6 boxing and helping friends turn in their blockers for dodh raids after raiding.i will never quit eq just have less active accounts.