"Mangler" Yes or No

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Parva, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Jontrann Augur

2. Ermok Lorekeeper

No.

Make it Agnarr xp and give me focus effects and we'll talk.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  3. Bolten_DA Augur

Do any of you people saying yes have any insite on how this server would play out once you're in PoP? No one in their right mind is going to grind out this exp alone once the server is top heavy. People have a tough time doing this with exp twice as good. Dont give me p99 for an example either. Its apple and oranges. This game will never be that.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Current state = not a chance in hell.

Here's hoping they make casual friendly.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  5. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

6. Leifer1969 New Member

No. Unless, it is changed to Non-True Box and the XP rate is significantly increased. Groups will be so far and few between on this server. I play a Paladin, and I can't imagine having any fun at all as one on this server.
  7. Leifer Augur

Second account, second No.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  8. Leifer69 New Member

Third account, third No.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  9. Bolten_DA Augur

I still wouldn't play on this server if Daybreak paid me 15 dollars.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  10. cabales360 New Member

Yes, I'll play on it. I'd like it if they removed the additional death XP penalty though. That seems unreasonably harsh. Obviously I'd also rather they increase the XP rate in general too. However, I prefer it to the combination of Selo's Luclin start and unlock timers.

If the rule sets aren't adequately tweaked, and Mangler really turns out to be DOA, then Coirnav is probably my fall back position.
  11. davnegsep Journeyman

1)XP rate is lower than other progression servers and players will lose more experience on death. Plane of Sky and Fear is going to be slow with those HT
    2)No Out of combat regeneration until (TSS). Players are going to waste a lot of time between kills unless watching some yourtube while mending.
    3)No focus effects until The Shadows of Luclin unlocks. No mercy for saving some mana or doing some extra damage.
    If I had a year unlock for exp, I will play on mangler ,but those days are long gone...
  12. Pictarous Augur

13. uk6999 Augur

No. If they adjust xp to be about 40% greater than coirnav then ill consider it. I dont need selo speed xp for 3 month unlocks but there needs to be a middle ground between dumb and live rate xp.
  14. Barathrum Augur

Hell no!
    Crayon123 likes this.
  15. Gesiah Elder

16. Hirbow Augur

yes, a server with NO TL/AOS LOL!! its already a win server.
  17. Higgs Boson New Member

Yes! But ffs I hope they increase exp!