Rename Mangler to Nillipuss

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by a_librarian, Feb 17, 2019.

1. a_librarian Augur

with Agnarr+ xp and double loot off all nameds
  2. Fistosaurus New Member

I had suggested renaming to Spoolie Gee, but I can definitely get behind Nillipuss.
  3. topple good idea generator

Anything is better than mangler.
  4. a_librarian Augur

Also please make pickpocket usable on other players, rogues need this
    SweetLaxTho likes this.
  5. snailish Augur

Get the rules tuned right or the name won't matter...
  6. Fistosaurus New Member

At the risk of speaking for someone else, I think this is really just another way of suggesting the server currently known as Mangler should be a slower unlock, higher exp TLP.
  7. omgomg Lorekeeper

brownie points for this one
  8. ShivanAngel Augur

I see what you did there
  9. 6rout Lorekeeper

Cancelling all my accounts if Mangler isn't renamed to Nillipuss :cool:
  10. Kaysa New Member

Can you guys stop asking for a name change and focus on useful changes? Who cares if the server is called Mangler or Tulip. Nobody chose their original server because of it's name .
  11. Valanie Lorekeeper

I like tulip. I vote tulip for name of the server.
    snailish likes this.
  12. Bolten_DA Augur

I feel like one of the servers should have been named after the EQ woman "mascot". I dont even know her #$!@@ name and I've been playing this game for the better part of 20 years. She doesn't get the respect she deserves after being on this game since day one. #missedopportunity.
  13. Brunlin Augur

Nillipuss makes sense, the name is more appropriate
  14. 6rout Lorekeeper

Not sure if serious, but Firiona Vie server has been around for 18 years bud
  15. Duhbeast Augur

Did you mean FV or Linda "Brasse"
    [IMG]
  16. Bolten_DA Augur

I meant the actual lady. I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything on who she is.
  17. Ceffener Augur

FV:

[IMG]

Or we are going to need more detail to have any clue what your talking about.
  18. a_librarian Augur

Nilli puss
    Nilli puss
    NILLI PUSS
    chumpy likes this.
  19. Protagonist Tank

The character is named Firiona Vie. While it wasn't one of the first servers, it was in the second wave. It is the most populated server, today.
  20. Jadefox Augur

FV II ?

-- Faux-Confused Jade