How man guilds are going to stay on Selo until it reaches Live?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Umul, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Stagentti Augur

That isn't going to help them down the road.
  2. Umul Augur

Selo is more of a live server than a TLP, imo. I think calling it a TLP is misleading. I get the mindset of, well casuals don't care if they are current or in era. And that is another disconnect. The very vast majority of players care if they at least near in era raids. They want to roll through nexus or PoK and have people /ins them. They wanna /ins people and feel like, oh I have some of those nonvisibles. They just don't want to spend the amount of time it traditionally takes, or deal with cheaters(people automating, warping etc). Off topic but I think your reply is something DBG needs to change their mind about.

I think Selo will make an awesome Live server, I just worry no one will play on it because if they are already on live, why level up again? Its truebox so no transfers. Its too fast for the rank in file TLP player yet contains everything that people have been asking for on a TLP.
  3. Sandrito Elder

The point I'm trying to make is many people are complaining about the 1 month per expansion timer. The only issue, is that it is raiders complaining about this looking from their own 'raiding point of view'. How can I tell? It's easy! Their main focus in their posts are centred around raiding.. like duh
    Casual's won't give a toss about unlock times etc because they don't give a toss about raiding. so it's a irrelevant argument.. Get it now?
  4. Gremin Augur

DHS has last from start to DoDH on what you all call a dead server. FI is on RF now and has lasted the whole time as had Damage. I know DoDH isnt that far in but its still a good chunk of time for 6 month unlocks from start until GoD, doing PoP for a year ugg..,,
  5. Dilf Augur

Since when did casual = non-raider? That argument is absolutely dumb. Some people are able to play and raid 1-3 days a week, and would be considered casual. Then there are others who are able to put in more time, raid more often, etc. and would be considered more hardcore, but both types of players can still raid.

Players will get burned out with 1-month releases, as flagging will be an issue later on no matter what's going on Test right now. Waitlisted players will realize that sitting around for 2-4 hours without getting in is no longer fun.
  6. Punchis-themonk Elder

If you want to make it to live just come to phinny. Plenty of people willing to help you out. Plenty of content left to enjoy.
  7. Bolten_DA Augur

I'm curious to see the list of guilds that turn up after the new server adjustments. As of right now there isnt much out their for guilds that posted.