"Mangler" Yes or No

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Parva, Feb 15, 2019.

1. So Happy Augur

2. Iphrium New Member

Yes please. Although I wish there was another hardcore element that makes EQ more difficult in a way other than xp. Like tuning back the power of players in relation to npc’s. EQ seems a little too easy these days . I believe this could help reduce box farming and soloing.

I like how Selo and mangler offer a choice more suitable to farmers so the hardcore players have their own server . I’m going to try to convince some friends and my brother to play Mangler. Hope to see some of you there!
    oldemangamer likes this.
  3. Ltldogg Augur

4. Kragin Augur

5. oldemangamer Augur

6. mark Augur

7. trollmind New Member

yes. Please read my post why the casuals and Selos people need to stop trolling the Mangler server.
  8. Greendav Lorekeeper

I ll go on it even if it stay like this cause i want to start the adventure on a classic server. But i would really love if there were no exp penality.
  9. Hirbow Augur

"God no, not with that exp. People are done with the massive grind, most want the Selo exp on a 2-3 month unlock classic start server. Everything else is just minutiae. "

Why are you speaking for everyone else? I'm going to enjoy my Mangler server with the massive experience grind.

Phinny had the SLOWEST EXP RATE OF ANY TLP SERVER and guess what .. surprise surprise , it had the highest population of ALL.. It's not the exp rate that provides the numbers of the server, is the rule-set that made phinny popular , players got the RULE-SET they wanted: AOC's???

So just because YOU don't want slow Xp rate, don't label other players, cause I sure do.
  10. Thalliius Augur

11. xxar Augur

Yes, If Agnaar exp rates.
  12. Crayon123 Augur

So, as it stands, that's a NO.
  13. Grok Augur

Please keep this thread clear for only "yes" or "no"' responses Crayon123.
  14. Crayon123 Augur

Absolutely, but pay attention to the guidelines when responding.
  15. Hawer Lorekeeper

Current totals:

No: 51
    Yes: 10
    Yes (but want changes): 3
    Yes (but just temp at launch): 2

(The No count includes those that made comments such as 'yes, but only if xp is changed').
    Crayon123 likes this.
  16. Jadefox Augur

I'll be there.

--Patient Jade
  17. Zephiron Elder

No because tedium does not equal hardcore. Add the penalty to death xp loss and it sounds more like the server for the masochist, not hardcore. Hardcore =/= masochist. Those whom like the rules are not even a niche group, they are truly a small percent of the populace which wants what they want, but will not profit DBG very much and will leave a desolate TLP server that could have met the wants of the masses but DBG wanted one last push at selling xp pots. Sorry DBG, the hardcore crew is going to Selos and will still buy xp pots and this garbage you are trying to push on us suits a very small scope, fix Mangled and call it the casual server, as the hardcore crew has already flipped what you took as casual in Selos.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  18. Hinastorm Elder

Phinny succeeded in spite of its exp rate, for the reasons you stated.

A majority of players dont like the phinny/coirnav rate, thats just a fact thats been made plainly clear in this forum and elsewhere. Ya maybe he shouldn't speak for "everyone" like he did, but hes speaking for a clear and obvious majority.
  19. Pizazz New Member

I will be there so yes
  20. Xeris Augur

Yes - but I'm not sure I'd play it anything more than very casually, depending on the adjustments (if any) that are made. :p