canceling 4 accounts if one of the 2 new tlp dosent remove truebox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Philadar New Member

2. Ehrz Journeyman

star trek lol nerd
  3. likestobox Lorekeeper

thinking about turning off my 18 accounts also and just going over to PeQ. Once you start boxing it makes the game extremely boring to just play 1 character. So if DBG wants to start a max exodus of there members keep treating the boxers as second class citizens. With these 2 new true box you are going to start having people spread through 5 servers now, which is going to make getting groups harder on a few of the older ones then your going to wish you had boxers that you can group with.
  4. Lankie Augur

Boxers box so they don't have to share loot
    /Thread

Go play a single player offline game.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

There is no touchdown if there's no defensive linemen.
  6. yerm Augur

Only 18 accounts? Why not 54?
    Slinkus Minkus likes this.
  7. likestobox Lorekeeper

need to upgrade my computer for that
  8. Brunlin Augur

Just two box and use the program, Multiplicity its a KVM software switch that allows you to control both pcs with a single keyboard and mouse and is not against the rules here. Sometimes there is a lag in the program but if you learn through that it would ultimately increase boxing skills.

2 boxing is lovely for grouping, and on Selos because of the fast xp you can still get good xp outside of a group, while waiting for a group to pick you up or starting your own. if solo is your thing and if your like me and have np making as many pcs out of parts and want to 6 box than you can def do so. I myself have given up my boxing ways and have settled to a two box. Thats because I want to be group worthy.
  9. likestobox Lorekeeper

2 boxing isn't real boxing.... that's have having 1 main and a healing bot. doesn't make grouping any better
  10. Drakkal Elder

The real question is.....If you cancel will you stop logging in under different names to post and try to make it look like there are more then five of you who care about boxing?
  11. Thalliius Augur

And that’s your decision to make, but i think DBG isn’t going to cater to players like you because the likelihood that you’ll move on to something else anyways is incredibly high

Lots of people that are basically saying they demand x y and z rulesets or they’ll be leaving to WoW classic, but those people are going to leave to WoW Classic regardless of what TLp is released. They just want to have their cake and eat it too, which DBG is probably aware of
  12. Thalliius Augur

As someone else said tho, once you get up to 18 boxes, you’re basically playing a single player game that is consuming resources on a server that costs money to operate. If youre doing that on a live server, then they probably aren’t making any money off of you anyways

I can’t imagine someone paying for 18 subs
    Slinkus Minkus likes this.
  13. Intin Elder

Some people pay for 24 without Krono.
  14. jeskola pheerie

All you boxer haters, you do realize something like 20 of the 23 Everquest servers are NOT Truebox, and they seem to work just fine, right?
  15. kjempff Elder

For some reason my troll-o-meter wen to max when I read the OP.. if I was the suspicious type I would think it was a pro truebox person who had written it. Good thing I am not.
  16. 6BoxerOnCoirnav Lorekeeper

BYE! I am resubbing my 6 when Mangler hits, so hey, I cancelled you out. Have fun not playing EQ!
    Grogak likes this.
  17. Bolten_DA Augur

wtf u still doing here...I thought you said it was over! Stop calling
  18. Bolten_DA Augur

Every time I see these "I quit" posts I cant help to think about this song. Its the edited version ;p

19. MarttinPH Augur

With AoC noone is controlling the end game. With AoC, noone will ever control end expansion content. Even without AoC, I find it hard to believe a boxer (regardless of the number of boxes) can legitimately compete against entire guilds.
    You mention to some that there is a scoreboard, to that I say that those individuals a very small minority of the player base. From my experience they would be in the largest/most successful guild of the server regardless of rule set used, and would likely be a part of most raid server first. Most players don't care about server firsts, and only care if they are able to participate in the content at all.
  20. 6BoxerOnCoirnav Lorekeeper

Someones off their meds! Lookout world, hes flying high