How do you setup a secondary Guild Hall?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnomereaper, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Gnomereaper Augur

Hi how do you setup a secondary guild hall?
  2. Arwyn-RoV Augur

I don't believe its possible to have a second Neighborhood guildhall for a guild. Just the old static one and one you place somewhere in a neighborhood.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I the past we have had a second neighbourhood with a guild hall in it, no idea how it was set up someone else did it.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You buy another writ for a second neighborhood and put the second guild hall in it or place the second guild hall in an open neighborhood with an open guild hall plot.
  5. Bobokin Augur

How would that work? How would the game know which guild hall to go to when zoning from the guild lobby?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ah you are right! I was thinking of EQ 2 o_O so embarrassing. So early in the year to have made my first mistake too.

Its neighborhoods I was thinking of, guilds can own multiple of those not the halls.
  7. Bobokin Augur

Does EQ2 allow that? They already do a much better job with guild halls.

From the start, the EQ devs dropped the ball on guild halls, housing, and "neighborhoods". It was a great opportunity wasted by peculiar decisions.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Jalelorf Augur

There are certain number of guild hall plots in each neighborhood. I believe there are three in the neighborhood I could be wrong. Those plots are gigantic in size. Buy the plot, buy a hall, put the hall down like any other house. The only entrance may be through the neighborhood and not the lobby.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The lobby will only ever take you to the first one.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

5 guild plots in each neighborhood
  11. Kompacte_of_Test Journeyman

Incorrect again...there are 4 guild plots in each neighborhood. I wish there were some way that you could at least purchase the plots in your own neighborhood that are vacant, but you can't.
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

First guy said 3, I said 5.

Somewhere, there's a Monty Python skit in here!
    Bobokin, Kompacte_of_Test and Sancus like this.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can place guild halls in every open guild hall plot in open neighborhoods ie: 4 guilds can each have a hall each if the neighborhood is game owned. Could be why there are 4 in player owned hoods, they just copied the format over from game hoods.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

First thou shalt count to 3, thou shalt not count to 2 unless it be followed by 3. Do not count 4 and 5 is right out.
    Bobokin, Caell and Tatanka like this.