Need Clarification from Dev/CSR -- Is Saryrn's Tower key in Torment required?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by VladCoirnav, Feb 14, 2019.

1. VladCoirnav New Member

The Fallen Council on Coirnav just got a serverwide on Saryrn in Torment, but they haven't been in the zone at all to get the key. Is skipping the Saryrn tower key like that guild did condoned by Daybreak?

If so, can we just skip the key and glitch into the door like they did? I want to ask so we don't get in trouble.
  2. DeseanJackson Augur

Hope they did Keeper of Sorrows first or they are gonna be regretting that...
  3. Gronns Lorekeeper

Looks like a hater who clearly has no idea what they are talking ab LOL. And how would you know we have or have not been in the zone? Which we have by the way.
  4. Evade Augur

God hardcore players are ridiculous
  5. DeseanJackson Augur

I was hoping for more from this thread :(
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

If they killed her without it then I'd say, No, it's not required.
  7. VladCoirnav New Member

Because I had a character in torment from the time you killed required NPCs for Torment flagging until Saryrn died. Also there's a thing called serverwides.

The only way to kill Saryrn without the key is to exploit to get through the door.
  8. Polekn Augur

Based on the information you provided we can conclude the key is not required.
  9. Gronns Lorekeeper

@VladCoirnav nice lie because we did it in instance where the mob you mentioned is killed and on my timer good lie though!
  10. DeseanJackson Augur

Did you do KoS first? This can cause a delay in Ele fagging if you didn’t :(
  11. Ambee Elder

Love it when players come to qq on the forums. They don't realize how sad it makes them look