Mangler XP penalty

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protagonist, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Protagonist Tank

No.
    Barton likes this.
  2. coltongrundy Augur

Yes. Otherwise, just play on Coirnav. In fact, why don't you just go play on Coirnav? It is Mangler with less of an exp penalty.
    ch0rny likes this.
  3. Protagonist Tank

Please consult the information presented in the OP.
  4. Greendav Lorekeeper

And i said no... no nono !
  5. Iyvy Augur

Because Coirnav is in PoP, and we wanna play classic, and we skipped Coirnav because we were on Agnarr, which is now done its run completely, and we have everything bis there and its time to move on. Not to some hardcore race server, and not to a server with such god awful exp.
  6. SweetLaxTho Elder

Switch to Agnarr xp. Change name. Hit launch button.
  7. Brunlin Augur

So, if you were on Agnaar when Coirnav launched and the xp penalty didnt motivate you than to leave, why not just ask for a Agnaar xp rate than? I have played on all the tlps, im a sucker for new servers but i really really hate the xp rate to be slowed to simulate a challenge, because its not a challenge at all. If the mobs were harder like classic and our power curve could be closer to classic than it would be ok with me.Having the xp decreased when mobs are dispatched as quick as melting butter, but your xp hardly moves seems to me unbalanced.

Also, on the original servers way back than, soloing with a solo worthy toon,( ie druid, necromancer, etc,) and or duoing with a hunting partner still netted you good xp. If you had a good setup and could down mobs reasonably. With whatever formula they use to slow xp down this option becomes horrendous and almost unbearable. So its full group or bust. Im all about the full groups but sometimes you cant get one and you and your homie or two box just wants to find a good pathing spot and lay into mobs.
  8. Protagonist Tank

You, Sir, may have a "Yes." Enjoy it, it was well earned.
  9. Garwin Lorekeeper

Because you can't get a group 1-60 very reliably. Which is why slow leveling TLPs suck in general.