Simplify AA

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Norb, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Norb New Member

I would like to see categories of active AA collapse till there are less, as someone who plays lots of different classes it would be better for me if there were less buttons, don't take anything away but combine into less separate aa abilitys.
  2. Silver-Crow Augur

To be honest I like being able to read through my AA list and know exactly what i'm buying and prioritise purchases based on my playstyle.

Of course I'm one of these 'odd' old school players, who actually likes to play one character at a time and can spend the time actually reading what the abilities are and planning ahead.

Box armies never engage with their online characters as they're just a cog in the wheel, so never take the time to learn what's important. I suspect this is what's driving the request.

So No... just leave this alone.
  3. S33k3r Augur

They have consolidated a number of AAs already, was a pita updating macros/hotbars etc on my alts
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Make this vote #3 for "no, don't do this"
  5. Gundolin Augur

I used to like the ability to cast some separate that they have now combined, personally I would also vote no on this.
  6. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

They already collapsed hundreds if not a thousand + AA's over the years. I dont think they could collapse to many more without just making single category AA's that say Melee, Casting, Buff. and you just put 4000AA's in each rank
  7. Spellfire Augur

Same.