What a wonderful PoP Launch on Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by That0neguy, Feb 13, 2019.

1. That0neguy Augur

Gives me real confidence that Selo server launch will be flawless.

No one can get into PoK or PoT anymore. Get kicked clicking to PoT and then disconnected when trying to enter the world.

Would be great if we could get this fixed.
  2. taliefer Augur

hasnt this happened every server at pop launch?
    ForumBoss likes this.
  3. Walguren New Member

Sadly when PoK first came out on live servers years ago. it was an absolute mess then took most of a day to get it fixed.
  4. Fumi-chan Augur

Yes.
  5. Trevalon Augur

Agnarr was actually relatively smooth on PoP Launch, was able to get in and do trials and raid that night without any problems.

That being said, Agnarr I believe is the only server that was that smooth.
  6. Thalliius Augur

Thats because Coirnav has a way larger population than Agnarr, despite what people try to make you believe on the forums
  7. Iyvy Augur

All the box armies had left Agnarr by the time PoK was out.

I'm guessing that it's these 6 boxers rolling around causing the problem.
    Trevalon likes this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

But wait - all the anti-boxers on the threads about the new servers insist Truebox is the savior of everything. How can what you state be true?!?!
  9. Shakara Augur

If not for Truebox you would have small armies instead of just groups played by one guy so it would be worst.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

A lot of boxers did leave Agnarr by the time POP was out because Coirnav was fresh. And, a lot of boxers box for the easy early-expansion krono.

Been said numerous times, but one of the best things to improve server health is for a new server to launch since it drags the krono-lords with 'em!
  11. Nessirfiti Augur

Lol.

But Yeah. Phinny was nearly unplayable the first 2 days of PoP. Something like 1000+ people in tranquility.
  12. SearingCorpse Lorekeeper

i think a lot did their business and went to PoTranq, the rest were stuck in Knowledge with people trying to buy spells
  13. a_librarian Augur

I'm kind of pleasantly surprised the server didn't crash and kill any DZs tonight! There were really some big issues with the load balancing in Knowledge and Tranquility. I was in Tranquility waiting for a raid to start and saw a new pick open around 300 but nobody seemed to be getting sent to it when they zoned in and the main pick kept going up to around 700 and then massive lag was the result. Not sure what could be done, maybe spin up two picks of PoK and PoT for 24 hours on launch day so the load balancing can work immediately as people populate the zone