LDoN and Ykesha unlocks "selo's"

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ShivanAngel, Feb 13, 2019.

1. ShivanAngel Augur

How will these unlocks work on selo's?? are they going to be like on the other TLP's where they unlock partway through?

If so it will be one month of LDoN, Ykesha and PoP.

However if they do 1 month each it will be 3 months of PoP essentially.

Just curious how they plan on doing these. Would actually like it if it was linear and extended the time in PoP, and other might enjoy that also.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

At this time it is this:
    Haeldar and Yinla like this.
  3. a_librarian Augur

Good call tbh
  4. ThenaEQ Augur

ngreth why would this be the only server that features LOY as its own expansion??? What content does it bring to the table to justify this?
  5. malaki Augur

LoY as it's own expansion with it's own separate lockout is a really, really bad idea.
  6. Ahze Elder

Plz do not count LoY seperately. That is just screwing up a good thing. We do not want to hit time for 3 months. I wish you guys would give up on the idea that tedious is fun
  7. JooJooFlop Trainer of Trainers

Agnarr also had LOY and LDON as separate unlocks.
    jeskola likes this.
  8. Iyacc Augur

That's the same as Agnarr - LDoN and LoY each got their own unlock time.

Basically it gives you slightly more content while you continue to farm Time or even gain access to Time for those moving slightly slower than 4 weeks allows.
  9. Polekn Augur

What content does LoY bring for anyone farming Time? How can it even be called an expansion?
  10. Renshu Augur

Everybody gonna freak out and make 500 posts speculating about this LOL!
  11. Remind Journeyman

i thought i saw somewhere today that loy would release with pop
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This is good for those who just goup, gives them something else other than the early PoP zones to do.

Maybe keep it as it is for Selo and Change it for Mangle.
  13. Communist Puppy Augur

coirnav gets 6 months of pop, dont worry
  14. phaeril Augur

I don't think it was even called an "expansion" when it was released, didn't they call it a download add on, optional content, or extension or something?
  15. Daragoth Lorekeeper

Well this is supposed to be the casual server, maybe casuals farming PoT within the the first month was not what they planned. Although, to be honest, I don't think they gave it any thought at all and just randomly picked unlock times.
  16. ShivanAngel Augur

I can accept this, selo's is an amazing ruleset, 6 weeks in luclin then 12 in PoP will give everyone time for the marathon of unlocks.
  17. Iyacc Augur

That's basically how I look at it.
    After that it's merry-go-round time!! Once you get on the horse, you can't get off.
  18. Iyacc Augur

Maybe I worded that poorly. It adds more time for those farming Time. The slightly more content is well, I don't really know what you get with LoY except... well, I don't know.

19. malaki Augur

If you're raiding Time, basically nothing unless you specifically want a Drogmar mount I guess.
  20. Dariuse New Member

10 weeks is enough. Please not 3 months lol.