Make Mangler into Selos 2.0

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Valanie, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xeldon New Member

FV rules, fast xp, what is with this slow xp junk? I would make alts on alts if it was super fast...
  2. Zinth Augur

copy the rules from Selos, START with classic+kunark for 3 months, then velious-> for 2-3 months each
    INSERT FV loot rules and remove TRUEBOX (the anti-boxers whine anyways so fudge em) no reason we should need multiple PC's to play this game as we want to and there is plenty TRUEBOX servers the whiners can play on, now let us have a NEW server with the gibblets and all for us that also like to box since we play more than most other people and don't want to sit staring at the screen with nothing to do until friends logs on several hours laters
  3. Philadar New Member

This is a good idea!
  4. Yonson Lorekeeper

Yeah an actual casual server!!!
  5. Orsenfelt Journeyman

+1
  6. Draqonslayer New Member

Id be ok with this except open classic and kunark together
  7. Greendav Lorekeeper

Yes yes yes !

3, 4 or even 6 month !!

This will be Mangler the casual sever from cassical world !

And selo the hardcore server that is to say a one month expansion server starting at luclin with aa, but also with a double exp bonus :)
  8. omgomg Lorekeeper

selo +

3 months seems long (with extra xp) and 1 is too short. 2 months would work well
    that's like 2 - 3 weeks to level and key with the extra xp and spawn rate and then 5 - 6 weeks to raid
    if you remove the shorter lockout timer, 3 months would probably be right

but yes, classic please
  9. Valanie Lorekeeper

Classic start is what I prefer as well but I didn't want to ruffle too many feathers.