Make Mangler into Selos 2.0

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Valanie, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Valanie Lorekeeper

Here is an easy fix, since Selo is clearly the hardcore server. Simply make "Mangler" have the same exact rules as Selo, but three or four month unlocks. BAM! Ultra casual server for the rest of us.
    Magic, Jontrann, Kywen and 11 others like this.
  2. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Agree
    topplelv likes this.
  3. Garwin Lorekeeper

I like this idea.
  4. Evade Augur

Exact same rules as Selo but start in classic with 3-4 month unlocks.. Yes yes yes. Make it happen Daybreak. My sub is counting on it as neither selo or Mangler currently appeal to me
  5. Gemstoner Elder

Yeah, classic start and 3-6 month unlocks.
    Kywen and Risiko like this.
  6. topplelv New Member

agreed - please do this
  7. Crayon123 Augur

Might not be a bad idea, just edit the Mangler FAQ like nothing ever happened, we'll forgive you.
    Barton likes this.
  8. Iyvy Augur

I would even take the no focus effect changes on Mangler. But no slow exp, what is wrong with you.
    Renshu and Risiko like this.
  9. Trevalon Augur

This needs to be bumped 100%.

The problem is NOT selo's - its Mangler!
  10. Ceffener Augur

Yup, copy Selo rules...classic start Mangler locks. Keep Selo.

Honestly doesn’t that make the majority happy?

(Outside of boxers and Quills GoD start)

I would even support removing truebox, but compromising is a thing.
    Crayon123, Renshu and Risiko like this.
  11. Ponak New Member

This, with a start in Classic, would be perfect IMO.
    Artaserse2 likes this.
  12. Evade Augur

Agreed please Daybreak... I literally resubbed for the first time in 18 years to play on this casual server. As it is currently, I'll be cancelling my sub. Holding out for you to reconsider
  13. Evade Augur

Makes this casual gamer very happy
  14. Artaserse2 Elder

Agreed. Selo's Ruleset + 3-4 Month Unlocks + Classic Start. This would "fix" Mangler & the server would actually have a chance to survive.
    Trevalon likes this.
  15. Trevalon Augur

YES YES YES
  16. Hawer Lorekeeper

100% agree with this. Would resub for this server. I would say 3 months and add FV loot rules, but could live without that.
  17. Crayon123 Augur

FV Loot Rules would be the icing on the cake, a true 20th Anniversary treat.
  18. Kywen Augur

Another smile here if this would happen. Maybe make this the third anniversary server!
  19. Jontrann Augur

bump, this is the best fix for mangler and i would gladly buy a broker bag and pots at launch if this were to happen.
    Kywen likes this.
  20. Haeldar New Member

I'll still play on Selo's since I'm a bit burned out on the classic-velious romp (just done that one too many times now), but this seems like it'd be a real win for folks wanting a new classic start with longer unlocks. Not sure there are enough masochists out there to populate Mangler with the current rules.