Don’t let the garbage new servers distract you to the fact dbg hates rogues and warriors and hlf

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnavshadowknight, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Coirnavshadowknight Journeyman

- Removed some legacy experience code so that experience-per-level is now uniform for all races/classes. Warriors, Rogues, and Halflings will no longer gain experience faster than other classes/races.
    Wilhelm_Arcturus likes this.
  2. Crayon123 Augur

Is this for real.
  3. MarttinPH Augur

I didn't see anywhere mentioned that racial/class benefits wouldn't stay in place.
  4. Kalamir Journeyman

5. a_librarian Augur

Glad they finally put some resources into taking rogues and warriors down a notch
  6. Nuther Augur

Humans were supposed to get the XP bonus to leveling. It would be awesome if they could put that in.
  7. MarttinPH Augur

It is also weird that spent so much energy on changing the Coldain Ring quests so that they cannot be multiquested.
  8. Artaserse2 Elder

True. The halfling XP bonus was due to bug that Verant never bothered to fix. It was supposed to go to the humans due to their weak starting stats.
  9. a_librarian Augur

Halfling xp bonus makes perfect sense. They eat as much food as Ogres yet have small bodies. All those calories are being consumed by the incredibly powerful brains. It's cannon
  10. northstar Augur

This is awesome news that will let my OCD stop rolling Halfling Rogues... I can now roll a Froglok or Wood Elf!! woot!!