2x raid gear and 3x unlock speed...won't that make some raids hard again?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hinastorm, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Hinastorm Elder

My initial reaction to the rulesets was the same as the rest of you, but then I started to think a bit. Aren't alot of people disappointed at how easy raiding has become on TLPs?

One shotting every encounter the first time has become the norm, and personally I find that pretty boring. Won't selos ruleset change that?

I still think 1 month is a bit too fast personally, 6-8 weeks would be better.
  2. Groans Augur

No, i love agnarr because im leveling alts and raidinf and staying casual. This is the opposite of casual, its a racing server... to hell with that im done racing in eq
    snailish and Harris77 like this.
  3. Lankie Augur

Yes it's actually not a bad ultra-hardcore server idea. Fast expansions means basically your raid will be extremely undergeared going into every expansion, getting exponentially worse as the game progresses. Eventually even the most hardcore won't be able to clear an expansion in-era.

Problem is 99% of people want to play on a casual server, and we didn't get one.
    snailish likes this.
  4. taliefer Augur

its double the loot in 1/3rd of the time. i dont understand how DBG thinks tahts casual
    snailish likes this.
  5. Lankie Augur

What do you mean double the loot? Did they say what the AOC timers would be?

Plus for casuals it makes no difference if unlock timers are 7 days or 4 days. They gonna raid once a week, that's it.
    Trevalon and snailish like this.
  6. taliefer Augur

actually yea, not sure what the lockouts are. for some reason i thought i read 3.5 days.
  7. Iyacc Augur

3.5 lockout for Selos and 6.5 for Mangler