Who are Selo & Mangler?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Selo I'm asuming had something to do with bards.

But I've never heard of Manger.
  2. code-zero Augur

Slippry likes this.
  3. stimpsonj New Member

The difference between the two is basically the rate of experience and rate of expansions? Looks like they are similar otherwise. I was kind of expecting a big difference or some ground breaking rule sets maybe. Oh well ill probably be team Selo.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Seems a strange choice for a server name.
  5. Dzarn Developer

My vote of 'Largo' as the opposite of 'Selo' was rejected...
    Rouan, Mashef, Drogba and 10 others like this.
  6. Guzzle Augur

Did you by chance cast a vote for Anniversary TLP servers that aren't completely terrible rulesets? Because, my god, I've never seen anything miss the mark so entirely much. Like, you guys shot for the moon and didn't even land among the stars.
  7. code-zero Augur

Honestly both rulesets look just fine to me and I'm thinking that there's going to be a lot more people who like them as well. The rules are different enough that it will divide out pretty well. I think that from experience Daybreak knows that long release times are are server killers
    Dythan likes this.
  8. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Dzarn WHAT A MISSED OPPORTUNITY
    Yimin likes this.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

10. Trox2010 Augur

This; these rulesets just goes to show how out of touch you guys are with your player-base anymore. Hell you would have been closer if you had made the "Ultra-Casual" server a Phinny clone with FFA full loot PvP. Please tellus this is a joke and you are going to announce the real rulesets on Feb. 16th.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yimin like this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

LOL

Was a bit of a surprise that they weren't names I instantly recognised, like Phinny, Fippy etc.

Think I prefer Largo to Mangler. :)
  12. Astral64 Augur

13. Tucoh Augur

I'm not a TLP but the latest TLP rules really miss the mark.

But.... the stars are wayyy further than the moon. They shot for a bird and broke their neighbor's window.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

LOL

:)
  15. Funk Augur

I guess the idea of one of the new servers being free trade got overlooked. It seemed like many people wanted this feature on one of the two.
    Yimin and Kruggan_Darkblood like this.
  16. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I'm still waiting for a TLP pvp server...
    Thraine likes this.
  17. Captain Video Augur

Personally, Rufus makes much more sense as a server name than Mangler. Rufus may be the #2 most-often-killed named in the game behind Fippy, he deserves his own server.
  18. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

I was just hoping for a Quarm2, ah well.
    Yimin likes this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lol, just had to look up where Rufus was, it rang a bell just couldn't place him.There are 4 !
  20. Buri Augur

We actually had a black dog (Newfoundland) named Rufus when I was growing up.
    Yinla likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.