Live Update Bugs 01/16/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The description of the level 106 druid spell Dissident Winds says,

Spell Effect: Triggers the highest ranks you know of Dissident North Wind 1 to damage your target and +G heal your target's target.

I have the third rank, in case that matters.

I have a feeling that "+G" is not intended in the text.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah. At this point, I can't find where that's from. We've added some debugging, so if it continues, hopefully, we can find it. (We need a patch to get the extra logging in)
    I've looked fairly in depth, and every drop table in The Burning Lands, including the Descending Moon table, has valid items in all slots of the table.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  3. OldCa61 Augur

Are there any Descending Moon Weapons ?
  4. NeverPayForLag Augur

not sure if this is intended but I would call that a bug:

RoS: Balance of Power:
    - High Arcron Ioulin

Spawns always after the regular fight again despite his ghost has spawned. This one is fairly into aggroing everything easy in his area.
    In case of the split and a wipe in that phase, coming back has 2 full High Arcron spawning and every of them starts splitting in the fight. We had around 5-6 High Arcrons until we could spawn his ghost, then we moved fast out of the way. After that, High Arcron spawned again - despite his ghost was up.
  5. svann Augur

Immortal corporeal light zephyr only has 13 damage on it.
    This is less than the TS aug even though the 2H version has damage equal to the TS aug.
    You would think that an aug that requires TBL challenger would be better base damage than a simple TS aug (or at least equal).
  6. Brohg Augur

2h version is Immortal Corporeal Gusting Zephyr, 21 dmg. 1 lower than the crafted Secret Dawn Gem of Devastation
  7. svann Augur

ok my bad.
  8. Morthakia Augur

You probably already know this Svann, but the Glowing Gem of Stone and the Curio of Ondine Force have 14 dmg and 22dmg respectively. These can be evolved to have damage procs instead of the healing procs from the Zephyrs.
  9. Jalelorf Augur

Someone in my guild now has 3 of the chase items (Descending Moon). This person linked them to me. I suspect Ngreth found the issue in the code and was able to apply a hotfix. I could be wrong but this person found all three after his last post.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

No.
    I have not made a single change to the Descending Moon ultra-rare drops since before the expansion launched. (Because the data has been correct since then, 12/3/2018 3:56:35 PM).
    I am also not aware of any hotfix that happened.
    Defjam, Brohg and OldCa61 like this.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Not sure if it's a bug but I can buy Fullkitcher Weave Rank III, Lassitude Rank III and Specter of Renewal Rank III from the katta vendor on my level 85 shaman, (on Phinigel TLP Server) yet the game will not let him finish scribing them into his spell book with an error message saying "You are not able to learn that skill" he only has the Rank II of each presently, surely if the Rank III is in game and I am high enough level I should be able to scribe it?

He was able to scribe Talisman of persistence Rank III over the top of the Rank II without issue.
  12. Akirrah Journeyman

Still waiting to hear what is being done about druid remote nukes not healing their target of target when a pet is tanking the mob you have targeted

I have bug reported it months ago and posted several times

Any info Ngreth?
  13. javiere New Member

Since the latest patch, most TBS 71-75 doubloon bought spells are now unscribable.

I have spells across several classes that are impacted - it would almost be easier to list the ones from Halon Griere that ARE working currently, it's the minority.

This is affecting all 3 ranks, doubloon, orux, and raid.
  14. enclee Augur

Don't know if this was a problem before, but Jailor Muxfan in Temple of Droga (EoK) banishes people to the original zone. I was in a pick zone version of Droga, and my characters got banished to the base zone. Is this intended?
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I am not comfortable giving a definite answer to this one. I saw a change to something remote healing, but I do NOT know if it is this issue specifically.

This is fixed internally, needs a patch to go in.
  16. javiere New Member

awesome thanks
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Plane of Stoms Hunter is not listed on Planeslayer, surely it should be on there, even if it is just optional.
  18. LLyan New Member

2 Bugs.
    1. On failure of making Secret Dawn Mace Muhbis is returning Round Cut Elder Mist Diamond and Half Moon Cut Elder Mist Diamond instead of the Trillion Cut Elder Mist Diamond and Oval Cut Elder Mist Diamond. It is even returning these if the original Diamonds were saved by Salvage.

2. The Find Items report Select by Stat = DEX (and probably other stats) / Select by Type = Augmentation / Select by Augmentation Slot = 5 returns a blank report instead of listing all of the DEX's on your type 5 Augs.
  19. Brohg Augur

no type 5 augments have DEX on them. instead filter for Heroic Dexterity
  20. LLyan New Member

Thanks for correcting me on that one. The report works now.