Once a day PvP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bibiliki, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Bibiliki New Member

In the old game Meridian59 they had a time when the skies turned red and the server became PvP. Be cool to have something called like The Witching Hour and the server becomes PvP for 1 hour.
  2. Renshu Augur

3. Fleaa New Member

Yea they were called Frenzies, server would do a system save and then blood would run through the streets for an hour or 2

Was a ton of fun, I loved Meridian59.. what a fantastic game, first of its kind!
  4. yerm Augur

I would be all for The Purge in eq. Maybe not every day, but at least once per xpac. Let people get it all out of their system.
  5. revivin Journeyman

I'm really not sure if I'm for or agents this :p but I kind of wonder what would happen xD would that purge time turn into a ghost town during it? or would it just turn into crazy chaos pvp lol I kind of don't believe EQ will add niche ideas if they ever were they would of by now, but this is definitely fun to think about :) also maybe not once a day maybe like 1 day every 2 weeks or something so it didn't interfere with normal EQing :)
  6. Elite_raider Augur

HC server at 24 hours before opening of the new xpac and until it opens. The Bazaar would be a slaughter house :D
  7. Kloodge Elder

"You're NOT of The Body! You're NOT!"
  8. Kittany Augur

I would go hide in the most obscure zone in Everquest that nobody ever visits.. The Arena Zone.
  9. RandomStrategy Augur

I'd hide underwater in Lake Rathe...or somewhere in the ocean of tears.
    Kittany likes this.
  10. Flops New Member

Great opportunity to take a camp by force legally I suppose. :)
  11. Trox2010 Augur

What could be interesting is if they made the hardcore server a Racing server, and had PvP enabled around Raid targets with no AOC until an expansion or two after; so Classic no AOC until Kunark or Velious.
  12. RandomStrategy Augur

I'm all for this idea.....but one little change. The time PvP activates is random.....and you can't zone during the time it is active.
  13. samenye Lorekeeper

...and you can't log off, like Sword Art Online...and if you turn off your PC your character is live streamed to Times Square and tourists gawp as he is naked-spanked all the way back to level 1
  14. Stagentti Augur

You sir...are a genius.