Test Server Locked

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Floppykick, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Floppykick New Member

Good morning my friends, hope you all are having a great day!!! The Test server is currently locked and has been for a few hours now...I couldn't find anything on the forums as to why the server is in this state...any info on why/when it might be unlocked would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks from the Test Community in advance!!! Keep up the great work guys!!! :)
    War_For_Hire likes this.
  2. Wyrdrune New Member

Going on almost 5 hours that I'm aware of. I tried to log in about 6:30am central time this morning and it was locked. I can only assume something big is happening since we generally don't see such long downtimes. Maybe they're moving our instancing to a more reliable server that will work for more than 8 days straight!! :) I echo the thanks from Floppy for whatever it might be you're working on!
  3. Rocmerocme New Member

Test is still locked and no response from GM wonder how long this is going to last?
  4. xxGriff Augur

Twitter support :(
  5. Ryvinbar New Member

1:00pm EST.. Still locked..wow wtf,,no ifo why and what going..wish SOE had control of this stuff..atleast they told us whats going on..
  6. klanderso Developer

It should be unlocked now :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Floppykick New Member

Thank you Klanderso! We are still showing locked on the server select screen :(
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Thank you. Out of curiosity why was it locked? Do we need to be looking for any specific bugs or issues to report so they can be fixed?
  9. Rocmerocme New Member

HAHAHAHHAHA klanderso now can you tell us why server select says locked
  10. Morgrin New Member

Still Locked? Any help Devs … please?
  11. War_For_Hire New Member

To echo what Floppykick said, thank you for all the work you do on the test server! Test server is best server =)

That being said, the server is still locked. Hopefully we get a restart out of this as just last night the instances started their usual nonsense so even this downtime is celebrated by the server. It's hard to be humble when you're the best community in EverQuest, but we really are =P
    Gyurika Godofwar and Wyrdrune like this.
  12. Misfit21ca New Member

Server locked.
  13. Sumteengex Journeyman

server still locked ..instance were starting to go wonky..fun times
  14. xxGriff Augur

false positive :( still locked.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The test server should be unlocked now. Can you give it a try?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. War_For_Hire New Member

I was able to enter the world, hurray! Loyalty Crowns are still at 0, however.