@Dev - New Server Release dates Needed by Everyone

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Feb 4, 2019.

1. XevBard99 Lorekeeper

Why do you care? You've spent the last week saying how RI isnt leaving Coirnav and you wont be on the new TLPs anyways. Backtracking already?
  2. Draconum Elder

By ‘everyone needs’, you mean you want.

Also don’t know how to say this delicately so I’ll put it bluntly - you have a real job that requires you to leave the house? Mostly just surprised because you seem to always be online and one of the larger krono farmers living off of said ramen.
  3. Barathrum Augur

AND WHEN HE DOES POST THE SKY IS BLUE ! PRO TIPS THE SKY IS NOT BLUE SORRY =( Thank you physics =)

4. Risiko Augur

Mmmmm... I want your ramen now.
  5. Roxxlyy Augur

We'll have some dates and details out for you all in the next couple of weeks - still should be about a month ahead of the anniversary.
    Vindaven and Dythan like this.
  6. Silinius Augur

*stops refreshing page like an idiot*

The hype is real Roxxlyy…. the hype is real.
  7. Bolten_DA Augur

We should totally get a one word hint everyday about each server until March. ;)
  8. Silinius Augur

rofl omg that would be amazing.
  9. RandomStrategy Augur

Just FYI, you may experience a glut of sad kitten pictures until then.

[IMG]
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  10. taliefer Augur

lets turn this thread into sad kitten parade
    [IMG]
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  11. Mazikeel Darkangel Journeyman

I dunno, I wouldn't mind them announcing the server rules. I can ignore the 237 pages of comments.

EDIT: Probably should have read page two of this thread before posting but oh well. LOL
  12. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

How to know you're addicted to EQ?
    "20 Years later you still understand this!"
    [IMG]
    Risiko likes this.
  13. Raina Elder

Can't even confirm the release date? Is it the week before the 16th or the week after?

Guess I have to be out for this server, unfortunate. Good luck to all.
  14. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I can't even understand the logic.
    Tankz and taliefer like this.
  15. Raina Elder

I would have to give notice by friday if I wanted to take any time off work. Announcement is a few weeks away.

Not worth playing on the server if I have to miss the first day, that is the most enjoyable day.
  16. Febb Augur

So you work 24 hours a day? Don't have time off at some point in the day to play on launch day?
  17. Ceffener Augur

Is it worth playing on any server if only one day is enjoyable.
  18. ShivanAngel Augur

Meh i never recall the first day being enjoyable....

SErver crash
    Rollback
    Start playing
    LAGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Queue
    Crash
    Rollback
    Queue again
    Tankz likes this.
  19. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I'm approaching 180 days played on phinny, and while I was on for launch, I'd hate to think of missing all that simply because I was a day late. To each their own I guess.
  20. Raina Elder

Exactly, you get it :). It's all good anyway. It's only 1 player. Many will enjoy the servers I have no doubt.