Original launch player..starting over

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Xsidios, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Xsidios New Member

Hi everyone....
    After many attempts to get back into EQ by way of EQII and P99, I've landed here. Planning on sticking around, too...Hopefully, I can re-learn my favorite race/class and have a blast adventuring around like I used to!
    My old toon (1999-2003) was Xsidios - lvl 58 Templar (RIP). I forget which server I was originally on before she was taken over, ignored and cast to the wind.
    Starting over, I plan to try and re-create her :) I hope to make new friends in game and have fun running around with you guys!
    Nice to meet you all!! xoxoxo
  2. Zynrael Lorekeeper

Welcome back Xsidios. I also came back (again) recently and have played off and on since 99'

What server are you playing on? With the way the game is now you should have your Templar back in no time.
  3. Xsidios New Member

Hi Zynrael. Thanks for the warm welcome!

I started a cleric on Agnarr but I'm not sure if the TLP servers are what I want. Any tips you can offer would be welcomed and appreciated!
  4. Zynrael Lorekeeper

I played on Phinny for a while and I do enjoy TLP. However my original characters were on Fenin Ro which is now Cazic Thule server and I play there. Lasai is the name of my main.

I have heard that Bristlebane is the more populous of all the live servers but CT is pretty lively, at least to me.

If you want the old nostalgic feelings while playing then TLP is the way to go. With the 20th aniversary upcoming it was announced that two new TLP servers will be launching.

Perhaps play some on a live server for the time being. The tutorial is a good place to start and will get you some gear and familiarize you with the game again.

When the new TLPs launch it will be very easy to find groups and level up in old school (Im assuming) content.

If you are ever on CT send me a tell or a mail, I can probably help out with some gear or what not.

Again, welcome back.
  5. Xsidios New Member

Thanks so much for the info! I'll check out a live server and see how things go. :)

Hope to see ya in CT!
    Zynrael likes this.
  6. Kaley_D'vere Journeyman

Zynrael = Zyrrael? Had to ask!

~Kaley
  7. Zynrael Lorekeeper

I'm afraid not Kaley. Zynrael is my Wizard that lost out to my Rogue years ago as to who became my main. :) Don't know a Zyrrael, like it though.