GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Yeah, send highlighted is coming, as will options to adjust what info is sent with the buttons. The options are there, just no UI elements for you to change them yet.

What happened with that was I was working on the summary button and basically copying from the Overview summary button, and when I looked at that code I ended up just redoing it all because it was bad.

Basically both the summary and highlighted buttons from the overview tab both went to the same code with a bunch of if-else statements for which button triggered it, lol. Very messy and ugly.

I split them out into their own sections and copied the summary button for heals but forgot about the highlighted button. I'll get it soon. Either tonight or tomorrow most likely.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  2. Morgwen New Member

Does anyone know if there are current instructions for using and installing GamParse? Trying to figure out which EQ file to enter when I get the pop up.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

There aren't, but I'm working on it.

What pop up?
  4. Morgwen New Member

Sorry, I shouldn’t have said pop up. I meant when you try to load a parse file it then asks you to enter a file name from the EQ directory. Do I need to create a file?

Thanks again Beimeith and sorry for being such a noob at this. I know you have been working hard on the update and creating an instruction list is pretty low on the priority list since most users already have it setup. Keep up the great work.
  5. Krool Lorekeeper

You mean your character log file??
  6. Maxxer Stabbing stuff on AB

(.62)
    Full nav, sorting HP and DPS is set to Alpha and not numerical
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

If you turn full nav off, then back on it messes up the sorting routine. If you don't turn it off it won't be messed up.

I'll fix it.
  8. Ceffener Augur

Is it possible for the DPS Overlay to be persistent instead of disappearing after every fight?
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Uh, not really. When there is no fight there is nothing to display.
  10. Ceffener Augur

Would be cool if it could just leave the last fight up until a new one starts.
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It doesn't really work like that. That's what the completed overlay is for.
  12. Cadira Augur

If I'm understanding this right, is there no way to parse healing on self only?

Aka, the tanks used to be able to link a heal parse. This was all the healing done solely to them, so you could gauge how healers are doing etc.

Right now it just looks like all you can see is total healing done all around you. Shaman's almost always being at the top due to splashes etc along with tanks/alliance healing the raid. It'd be pretty cool to still be able to see healing done on the tanks if that's possible.
  13. Beimeith Lord of the Game

not right now
  14. Cadira Augur

Planned for the future? : )
  15. Beimeith Lord of the Game

yes
    Cadira likes this.
  16. Aztaar Journeyman

Not able to get bow damage to show up. Maybe I have something set up wrong in game? I assumed that damage would be taken at the mob like caster damage.
  17. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That doesn't really tell me much.

Are you actually seeing the damage in game or are you too far away?
    Are you playing on a TLP and haven't adjusted the cutoff?
    etc.
  18. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

Is there a way to get the same healing information as the old parser? Wondering if the old "Your total healing of others" and "Other's total healing of you" is coming back or if there's a different way to tease that information out of the new version.
  19. Poyzen Frawg Augur

First of all: Thank you so much for what you do Beimeith.

Currently, I am parsing myself at 200K dps and all others in group at about 50K DPS. It works the same for them; They parse themselves at 200K DPS and me at 50K DPS.

Could you give me an Idea of what might be going wrong?

Thanks again!!

P.S. we are all Mele within close proximity to each other and our filters are all set to show everything.
  20. Derka Power Ranger

Did you make a new log file that does not contain fights pre-TBL? That solved a lot of misparses for me. I have not updated it in a week though so there might be some new issues
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.