Live Update Bugs 01/16/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Rondor Augur

The charm only gives you its max stats if you have 8 class-specific visible items equipped from TBL, and is scaled down otherwise, including its Luck stat. Try pressing the Modified/Unmodified button on the item description window to see the item at its full stats while it's equipped, and see if it shows 5 luck in Unmodified form.
    Eaiana likes this.
  2. VetMonkEq New Member

@Rondor you are 100% correct and I feel incredibly stupid now. /facepalm
    Yinla likes this.
  3. svann Augur

Does that mean you push the fuse button on the one with higher luck, or the one with lower luck?
  4. klanderso Developer

Fusing items will work both ways. It takes the luck of the higher item and adds one to it. So fusing two items with luck, one at 3 and one at 1, will result in the final item having 4 luck.

The specific case mentioned here is because charms are special and they require you to have a certain number of items equipped before it gives you full stats.
    svann likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Wending Ways is bugged, clicking the portal and landing sometimes gives a double bounce which sends you back to zone in failing the do not trip achievement.

Possible culprit for fails maybe levi.
  6. Asus New Member

Just clarifying the torn efreeti boots bug. If you click the claim reward: Silver efreeti boots and are only presented withe reward "Torn efreeti boots". Is that a bug? I have gone through all the travel achievments but it only is offering the Torn Efreeti boots (the same) item as the reward.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Nope. That means you are missing a traveler achievement.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Don't click AND step on the pad. Do one or the other.
    Not a Bug. Part of that trial is skill.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Didn't step on the pad only clicked to make sure I didn't move before i landed.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Exactly the same things just happened - seems to be an issue with the portal at 742.71, -248.77, -18.56. You click the portal land and without doing anything get ported back to zone in.

It did the same thing twice in a row for me.

Stood next to the portal and clicked it, didn't touch the keyboard landed and got bounced.
  11. Asus New Member

Ok thanks, I am just missing ldon expl.
  12. Lisbon New Member

When you right click the Djarns Platinum Amethyst Ring to update your Form of Defense AA, you get the message that "You have improved Unknown DB String 20352-1 29 at a cost of 0 ability points."

My form of defense AA on the Special tab of my AA window is now gone and has been replaced with Unknown DB String 20352-1 29/29 with no description.
  13. svann Augur

Mobs do not spawn in the center of Mearatas if you are in a pick zone, except when pick first spins up.
  14. Drewie Augur

Is Primordial Lion Fish in game ? It was on beta but doesn't seem to be Live, at least on the AB server (a /buy search in the Bazaar doesn't find this item). When fishing in Esianti I was only able to get Primordial Clown Fish.
  15. Silverstone Journeyman

The ondine 22 damage augment looks like a cloth cap once evolved.

I just got conquerer, so maybe this had been addressed already.
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Yes. I have 3 in my bag.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Also, you'll only find lionfish in Aalishai
  18. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report. The ability name will be fixed in the next patch.
    Lisbon likes this.
  19. Silverstone Journeyman

Ok, testing out the new
    Immortal Corporeal Gusting Zephyr.

This item for me procs about once every 4 to 5 trash mobs. I have actually taken it out of my 2 hander and use.

Immortal Curio of Ondine Force procs multiple times a fight on 1 trash mob.

Wanted to see if everyone else has the same proc rate, it was actually discouraging to finally be able to evolve the item, but never have it proc.
  20. Zolz New Member

On Drinal, Trial of Stoning NPC continuously states that "That trial is already underway. You must wait." even after zone reset. Without access to this, we are 2 nameds short from obtaining Planeslayer achievement to evolve TBL Chase Gloves.