Phinny - Erollisi Day quest bugged?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaxTheLion, Jan 30, 2019.

1. MaxTheLion Augur

Has anybody found Gilbina in The Rathe Mountains for The Perfect Companion quest?
  2. Boze TLP complaint factory

Sounds like some of the NPCs aren't spawning for it. More than enough to complete the task, but not to check the optional box.
  3. MaxTheLion Augur

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I don't earn those Erollisi flowers, my wife will leave me.
    Boze likes this.
  4. MaxTheLion Augur

Bump. New day, fresh Dev eyes. Please, Devs, don't let my marriage be ruined.
  5. Ryak Augur

If your ED takes more than three hours to start, ask your doctor immediately!
  6. Okram New Member

Still not found on Phinigel. Everyone else is found.
  7. Prathun Developer

It looks like the ZCD associations for Gilbina are wrong. All the other Erollisi Day spawns are restricted to spawn when the Erollisi Day events are running, while Gilbina is set to spawn on non-progression servers if Erollisi Day events are running and on progression servers if Darkened Sea has unlocked. I'll make a ticket to fix this. Thanks for letting us know!

Edit: This should now be fixed internally.
  8. Tiane Journeyman

Cool, but is this going to be pushed before the event ends?

She's still not up as of today, the event ends on the 13th, and there's no update scheduled til the 20th, soooo....
  9. Rainlover Augur

I am kind of wondering that myself.
  10. Rainlover Augur

my other question would be , if i hail him after collecting the 15, will i be able to do the last one later / next year? or will i be looking to keep this task open all year for the last one? (assuming we don't get the NPC in time to finish it)
  11. Tiane Journeyman

Still not up as of Feb 6. Assuming we're not going to get a push or a hotfix...

So I guess it sits in the quest log for a year.
  12. Prathun Developer

I've manually spawned Gilbina in Rathe Mountains at her normal location. Please give that a try and let me know if you run into any problems.
    Tiane and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  13. Rainlover Augur

Thank you!
  14. Tiane Journeyman

Thanks, Prathun! Worked perfectly, even if picking a piece of dried skin from her is a little weird! ;)