Bought a Krono yesterday and still don't have it

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by CassiusClay, Jun 7, 2017.

1. CassiusClay New Member

Why the does it take so long to receive a damn Krono? This is BS. /endrant
  2. Finchy Augur

first time you buy a krono it can take up to 24 hours. i'm pretty sure it tells you that somewhere. after the first purchase, it can take seconds
  3. DavidblaineDaMage New Member

See basically ya first krono is like earnin ya stripes, you want the plat that bad? Well we got see if u down first, u kno loyal and , sit on it 24 hours pleighboi n then we'll let u double up quicker nxt time feel me
    -daybreak
    andross77 and Pirlo like this.
  4. Rhodz Augur

They had a problem not far back with a scam buyer(s) on kr.
    The delay on a new buyer is a security measure.
    andross77 likes this.
  5. Aurastrider Augur

Your first Krono purchase can take up to 24-48 hour to verify your CC. To many people were creating new accounts, buying krono's and receiving them, trading them to one of their real accounts and then canceling the transactions. Since the purchase was made on a dummy account they had no care if the account would get banned. They would end up with tons of krono's and DB would get screwed. This is a measure to make sure they get paid and to help reduce fraud. Don't get mad at DB yell at the aholes who have no morals.
    andross77 likes this.
  6. Dabrixmgp Augur

An E-mail I received should explain things.

Gary B. (Daybreak Games)
    Jun 3, 11:19 AM PDT
    I apologize for the delay. Due to the large demand for Krono for the Agnarr server, we have been running behind on approval due to the sheer amount of orders.

Gary Prime
    Technical Support Representative
    Daybreak Game Company
  7. MaxTheLion Augur

Submitted for a character transfer 7 days ago and still waiting. Agnarr screwing everything up.
    Amoeba likes this.
  8. PaladinX New Member

It's a shame. For such a niche product in a niche market, you may want to think about how you've thrown out the baby with the bath water.

It's not much in the grand scheme of things, but having to wait on a digital purchase like this for an 18 year old account with one owner using the same verified CC I use to pay my subscription is a experience.

I have to say though, reminds me of the early SoE days. So Agnarr is providing some legitimate nostalgia, just not the kind I'd hoped for, hehe.
  9. The Original OG New Member

Your creative and witty reply just made my morning! Thanks Dave!
  10. TLPman Augur

wait people buy KR from daybreak??? that's crazy talk. i have never paid a dollar for any KR. learn to farm and sell items :)
  11. Aurastrider Augur

You do realize if nobody bought them from DB eventually there wouldn't be any more krono.
  12. jeskola pheerie

1/10 thread necro
  13. Lion of God Elder

I bought a Krono last night and haven't received it either. I've already bought like 3 on this account (alone) too!
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur