Update: list of zones/mobs DD summoned spells work(magician/druid)

Discussion in 'Casters' started by zkooter, Jan 7, 2019.

1. zkooter New Member

I recently got back to eq and my main has always been a magician. however i never found a decent zone to use this spell line. can some one direct me to a list of zones/mobs that this spell line works. I hear alot of mobs in the new expansion are flaged as summoned creatures, but i'm in my 90's still. and i'm not finding any lists for players in my lvl. just ancient stuff from like 2004 for lowb zones. and rumors of the 105-110 zones in the new expansion.
    thanks in advance if you have a link to something for lvls 75-100
    Skewert likes this.
  2. Rubiota Journeyman

Paw in sk is all elementals good for 75ish. Fort mech / gyrospires in sof after that all the gnomeworks are technically summoned. Underfoot has some good options. Not sure after 90 though
  3. Ryino Elder

Between 95 and 100 you could try Windsong in VOA, there are a lot of elemental type mobs around the outer ring. After that there are good amounts of elementals in TDS(Katta and Tempest, and then a cave Caverns).

All that being said I think you might be better off with a more standard spell set killing everything instead of running around trying to find mobs for that spell to work, but YMMV.
    Pirlo likes this.
  4. zkooter New Member

Thank you for the 411.